Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 3:24 PM
I had the TS1 collection thing and still have it - i don't mean installed though-
I wouldn't buy one for sims2, because whats the point spending more money on it - i have all eps.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 3:21 AM
I'll definately be picking it up since all I have is everything to Pets, and only Family Fun Stuff EP. It would be foolish for me to spend more money on getting all the packs and stuff when the Complete Collection will be worth my while, and I wont have to shuck out 20-bucks a paycheck just for one expansion pack. Everything compacted into one box is really convenient for for me.
Site Helper
#28 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 6:31 PM
If the entire set costs less than buying the 3 Eps and 8? or 9? stuff packs we don't have, I might.

And it would save time if I ever need to do a re-install.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#29 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 11:08 PM
For those with all EPs/SPs even exclusive content won't make them buy it, but it would be a good deal for others.

I have all EPs up to Free Time (I don't have the newest AL and M&G), and only have Teen Stuff. So yes, if the price is reasonable, I will probably buy the complete collection as it gets on the shelves. If would be a great way to acquire the new EPs and all of the stuff packs, which I would be willing to buy but can't afford since my financial situation really turned back last summer.

Furthermore, I don't think I will ever buy The Sims 3, so....
Inventor
#30 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:31 PM
Well I have the complete set of EPs and SPs now... so I wouldn't really need to buy it.

However my basegame is still on CD and a lot of my DVDs got scratches and all. My manuals were drowned once during a rainstorm (roof leaks.. sigh) So I might pick it up to have the total collection complete and undamaged.

Also it saves reinstall time and even though I have a nice comp with plenty of HD space... I won't mind gaining a few extra gigs here or there (Cos then I can install more other games.. lol) I don't think I'll buy Sims3 soon either. I want to see what they are going to do with EPs for it first.
Scholar
#31 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:27 PM
It would be great if they released a Stuff Packs collection. If the price is reasonable, I'd buy it as I only own Glamour Life. And I won't buy the entire set (base game + EPs) unless it's as cheap as the Sims set, which is about 34$ in local stores here, if I convert our currency to US dollars. I might consider buying the entire set just to have its disks as a spare, in case the original CDs/DVDs got damaged and I won't be able to reinstall the games as a result, if needed. But again, it depends on price only for me.
Page 2 of 2