Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:53 PM
Wich sims are applying for membership of my Nation?
Hello!

I know how to see how many sims that are applying for membership of my nation. But how do I see wich sims? I need to know! Menu, cheat, patch, mod: anything is welcome!

Thank you for helping out

Kind regards
Xior478
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:04 PM
Your nation? What is a nation within The Sims? :S
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 2:33 PM
Default Language problems
Sorry, I think the English word for a nation is a Greek house. And to apply for membership is called "apply for a charter". Well my question is: How do I find out wich sims are "applying for a charter" to my Greek house? The game says I have 2 sims applying but wich ones?

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Kind regards
Xior478 :kami:
#4 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:02 PM
only one charter can be bought per greek house. If you click on a simgreek letter within the greek house lot it will tell you how many pledges you have and how many members. does this help?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:37 PM
Pledges
Thank you. It is the pledges I mean. As you say, when I klick on a simgreek letter it will tell me how many pledges I have. But how do find out who theese pledgers are? I mean wich sims?

Kind regards
Xior478
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:56 PM
It's usually sims your Greek members know and are friends with. You need to have a good relationship with a sim before asking them to Pledge your Greek house or they will reject. Invite them over if you don't know, and after a while of them being on your lot you'll get a message that their Pledge period is over and they can become full members.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:17 PM
Pledge period
How long time will the sim have to spend on my lot for me to get that message? I think it is like a sim-week! Is there no hack or mod to get this info quicker?

Kind regards
Xior478
Alchemist
#8 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:35 PM
it isn't a sim week. if they stay there for about a day it will be enough. sometimes 2 days depending on how much time they spend on your lot. I don't know of any hack, sorry.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 6:58 PM
Thank you!
Thanks everybody for quick and helpful answers, and thank you for your patience with my confusing first post!

Kind regards
Xior478 :howdy: