Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak
Try waiting til the 26th :/ I'm gonna hate everyone on the board who has it before me!

We'll be together in our impatient tantrums. :P
I'm just hoping everyone stocks it on the day, and it doesn't run out! (I don't have a credit card so I can't pre-order) If I miss out on the release date, my god... hell to pay!
Advertisement
#52 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak
Oooh, no you just DIN'T Mel!

Luckyyyyy. You beat us by like 2 hours

BUT, I just looked up a different store to the one I usually buy at, and they said 27th .. :fly

AND, if it is the 26th, we will be getting it 3 hours before you guys Daylight saving rocks!
#53 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 10:19 AM
mine got posted yesterday from play.com £17.99 and free delivery
downside of that is they say allow 3-5 working days
Field Researcher
#54 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melanie
BUT, I just looked up a different store to the one I usually buy at, and they said 27th ..
Yeah? Well they're stupid. :P

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#55 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 11:32 AM
I'm going nuts! I live in the middle of nowhere. We have a grand total of ONE store that sells games, and... they don't know when they will get it.
Arg.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 5:08 PM
Just received an email from EA Store saying my order has been shipped and to allow 5-10 days for the delivery... I really thought that pre-ordering would make us get the game a little before or on the day of the release, not almost 2 weeks later. =-.-= That's a little disapointing to tell the truth. No more pre-orders from there for me.

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
#57 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enigmagirl4
Snap, but i got an email today saying it had been shipping, so we MIGHT get it tomorrow, proberly not but we can hope eh?

Mine is now in a post office! I had to choose Special Delivery of course so 1st post tomorow i will have it, whoop de doooo. Hopefully i will be off school =] Well have fun waiting everyone =]
Test Subject
#58 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Michelle~
Mine is now in a post office! I had to choose Special Delivery of course so 1st post tomorow i will have it, whoop de doooo. Hopefully i will be off school =] Well have fun waiting everyone =]

awww damn I'm sorry I got mine today *fingers crossed* your comes tomorrow
#59 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:27 PM
Got mine yesterday at gamestop. Too bad they ran out of the uioea mvfej code before i got there though.. They only got like 3 papers with it on there.. >.<
#60 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:43 PM
I just realised Amazon.co.uk are so sneaky, they sent theres out today and for £16 too.
Oh well =[
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#61 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 12:52 AM
5 -10 DAYS? for ea store!? I preordered mine hoping it would be here quicker. Our local wal mart was supposed to have it today, but I thought it would be quicker to preorder. GRRR. Mine was shipped yesterday from EA . At least they didnt charge me shipping!
#62 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:13 AM
lol i got my pets from amazon.com and they said the 24th or 26th so i dunno alot of people say it comes early my best friend says their estimates are right but my parents think it will come early too probably just to shut me up! lol but hope all of you get yours i should get mine soon, I HOPE!
Test Subject
#63 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:51 AM
They said the same thing to me, so i'm guessing you got the super free shipping option as well. I can't wait that long! EVERY second is murder without The Sims 2 Pets! I even sent my money order on the 13th, and they said that they haven't received it yet, they better get it before Sunday or i'll be VERY dissapointed. (or nuts) I live in the bay area in California, so it really shouldn't take THAT long for them to receive my money order, right?

Your parents MIGHT be right, due to sometimes amazon's estimation being false, and the it coming on 2 or 3 days earlier.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3