Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:59 AM
Yeah I was wondering how you make them shiny like that too. I love the look of nice shiny floors.
Advertisement
#27 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 4:14 AM
you use this for shiny floors
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:50 AM
Thanks for that.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:20 AM
i am definately not an interior designer but i know color VERY WELL... ok, first pic you showed us...

brown orange and green do not go well together at all. the wall paper is to dark making the room seem small and the window color is ugly *the yellowish orange* for that room change the walls to like a whiteish yellow or if you want more color, a blue. change the floor to hardwood or a lighter carpet. find carpet pattern that compliments the blu to make a rug under the table. get wooden chairs and ditch the bows.

second pic....
simple, make the walls 1 pattern and then change the carpet to be less buisy and also change the color of the sofa's, the brownish black is too brownish black

third pic....
again 1 wall color. you could keep the flooring but i would recommend not to, change it to a simple bague*if thats how you spell it* or try like one of the redish brick tiles. change the cabinets to a darker or lighter wood because the orange color still doesn't work. ummmm, maybe enlarge it a little bit

i looked at some of your other pics and they are a big improvement. the hallway and living room i really like. the dining room looks a little funky with that table underneath the picture just because of how large it is...

now i have a question, how do you make the floors shiny???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:00 PM
Thanks for the comments HPWannaBe52, and for the shiny floor, read post No. #27.

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Page 2 of 2