Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 7:42 AM
A few Pets questions
After going through the previous threads, I did not see the answers to my questions, so I will post them here.

Does anyone know if it is possible to tame, or adopt a wolf. I have a couple sims that would really like to try, or have tried and so far have not succeded.

How do you become a werewolf? I have tried several things here as well. I assume you want to interact with a wolf, probably one with the red eyes. But, so far, I have not had any success.

Does anyone know of any hacks out there that make it possible to tame or adopt a skunk? Nervious Subject really wants a skunk and all he keeps getting is sprayed!

Finally, I have gotten to the last of the Maxis bonus collars and markings for pets and I must say I was really disapointed when I found they did not include a spiked collar. :confused: Anyone know where I might find a spiked collar for dogs and/or cats?

Thanks so much for your time and input. :handbag:
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 8:18 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 3:29 PM
Thanks Vaalyah, that answers my werewolf question to the point!