Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:50 PM
Default "Set Ringer" option
Does That Come With Phones now? or is that just hack I have? I Mean it seems logical to do that because your telephone's next to the bed in some hotels, they should have also had the "wake up call" option as well in hotel rooms.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 3:21 PM
It's a hack. Most likely JM Pescado's. Although, I agree wake up calls would be nice, and the set ringer would be even nicer since Sims seem relentless in their calling without that mod. "I just made your phone ring for 9 hours just so I can say "I never see you any more"" - The next time I see you you're gonna be a pool with no ladder. :flamer:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:20 AM
Since getting Bon Voyage (or was it Seasons? someone told me which it was but I forget), neglected friends no longer call to complain, but the popups still appear. It has truly been a godsend (I tend to avoid hacks) in playing Sims with lots of friends.
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:52 AM
The popups are a bit annoying though...especially if you happen to neglect 7 or 8 friends. LOL
#5 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wndy26
The popups are a bit annoying though...especially if you happen to neglect 7 or 8 friends. LOL

its annoying when it happens about 43 times it did to em once because i amde a big neighbour hood and made friends with 45 people and pop ups came saying phone calls and stuff