Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:48 PM
First, I'm gonna look around in the new neighborhood for a while, and then delete it. I keep all my sims in Pleasantview because I don't like the idea of them not being able to communicate with each other. Next I'll go into some of my pre-existing houses and decorate the ceiliings [the thing I'm looking forward to most!] Next, build a nice playground for the kiddies. And try the cool things out with my self-sim's family. Last but not least, build some apartments! I want to do an exact replica of the apartment complex I live in :D
Advertisement
#77 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:15 AM
Well, I am going to set up my witches/warloks firstly and then have a good look around the new neighbourhood.

I am off to install it right now.. yipeeee
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:04 PM
Ah, I have a few sims who are going to be moving out of their parents houses soon... they won't have enough money to live in a good enough house so i'll probably be moving some of my legacy sims into some of these Apartments.

I will probably build my own apartments first though, cause I love building.
Instructor
#79 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:33 PM
After checking out the new neighbourhood to see how exactly the apartments work and scoping new items/clothes I will probably create a nice, secluded and closed-in, housing estate with several homesin my current neighbourhood (set up to act as apartments) and move my most successful Sim in there and perhaps a few others. Have the rest occupied by NPC.

It will be nice to have a pseudo-seamless estate.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:40 PM
make the most fugliest trailerpark ever!! XD

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
#81 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:56 PM
Hmm..

First ill be very excited that i got it^^

Second - try out an already made apartment house to see how it works

Third - make all of FRIENDS and make their apartments. Joey & Chandler - Rachel & Monica. Ross and Phoebe will get their own somewhere in the same building.

Wanted to do that since the game came out so hope itll work out=)
Page 4 of 4