Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#101 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 6:48 AM
They don't work at the moment. I click on them and there is an error message.

Yeah, a witches or even a magical/mystical group would make the most sense. After all, just like we have to go and search for people of a certain group to be a part of it, it's same with witches.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
They don't work at the moment. I click on them and there is an error message.

Yeah, a witches or even a magical/mystical group would make the most sense. After all, just like we have to go and search for people of a certain group to be a part of it, it's same with witches.

Yeah, I think witches will be the last social group. I wonder why they are trying to make it a secret or suprise. That doesn't seem to make sense to me. oh well.
Mad Poster
#103 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 9:02 PM
Since witches are treated as a secretive bunch in this EP, that could relate to the "secret group" that we have yet to know about. I personally hope that it will be a witch group. It would be so cool. I mean, they already have secret lots of them. So why not?
Forum Resident
#104 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM
The 5th comic is up on the official site. Don't get excited, can't say theres anything knew that I've noticed in there.
Mad Poster
#105 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:45 PM
Wow, for speaking only basic Portuguese, I did a pretty darn good job at translating. I was very close to the English one that is now at the official site! And yay, we get larger photos!

By the way, this secret room idea with the bookcase door can open up a whole new level in storytelling!
Top Secret Researcher
#106 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:54 PM
i don't know but i could be wrong but people were talking about witches and sercret lots so i was think do you think there will be new aspirationss.?

////on topic

yaya comiccc i love these things but i want to read more of them i really get into characters..:P

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#107 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:10 AM
I'm glad you can take the dog out of the pen, it would have been dump if you are only allowed to feed it, pet it, and play with it inside the pen.
Mad Poster
#108 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:04 PM
I still wish you can have it run around a little or even walk around. You can do so with the womrats and birds, so why not with the pet dogs? But yeah, the fact that you can take it out and play with it will be nice. I wonder if any skills will be associated with the pet dog. Like with the birds, you gain charisma when talking to them. Not sure about womrats, I don't remember any skill with them.
Mad Poster
#109 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 5:09 AM
womrats can't run around, you free them, you loose them, or am I missing something here?
Mad Poster
#110 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:46 AM
Okay, I knew you could free them but was not sure if they could roam around on the floor. I just remember the bird because the bird is actually a useful pet for being caged. It fills up your social and fun AND gives you charisma, too.

I wonder what special things the dog will give you. I assume fun and social like the bird but I wonder what skill.
#111 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittielickie
Yeah, I think witches will be the last social group. I wonder why they are trying to make it a secret or suprise. That doesn't seem to make sense to me. oh well.

I think it's one of those "saving the best for last" type of things. Although, since there is so much buzz surrounding the witches, I would have probably released the witch comic (if that is the last one) sooner than the day AL is released.
Mad Poster
#112 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:16 PM
Well seeing as how this comic book series was posted every other Thursday, this coming Thursday (the release day) will be the last comic.
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:30 PM
The final comic is up at the UK site.

http://www.thesims2.co.uk/news.read.asp?id=1059

That was... underwhelming.
#114 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:52 PM
You can say that again
Theorist
Original Poster
#115 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 3:33 PM
Agree.....
Theorist
#116 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:00 PM
Ditto.........

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#117 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:10 PM
I concur

>_>
<_<
*runs awayz*
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 10:42 PM
These comics were very non-interesting. Still, it showed the landlord can be very involved in the tenants' lives which I like. I was expecting something grander with the last comic though.
Top Secret Researcher
#119 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 11:13 PM
that was so exciting!
not.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#120 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 2:48 AM
I thought it would be a group, like witches. Oh well. At least I finally have it so it's all good. I will wait as patiently as possible for updated hacks.
#121 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shc
Apparently from what I've read, Belladonna Cove is supposed to be in tribute to the late Bella Goth who went missing. There is supposed to be a big statue of her in the city centre.

Belladonna in spanish means 'beautiful lady'

I don't think so :twisted:

Maybe italian.
Field Researcher
#122 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shrewsbury333

I don't think so :twisted:

Maybe italian.

Yes, Italian. As was established early on in this thread.

:O|
#123 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 4:38 PM
Oh sorry! i'm always late :jig:
Page 5 of 5