Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 8:23 PM
Default Samochody/Cars
Hej, gracze w simsy, może sobie pogawędzimy przez neta o samochodach w the sims 2 nocne życie, większość z nas ma problem, że nastolatek jest właścicielem pojazdu, a każdego ranka podjeżdża po niego autobus szkolny, a nie powinien, prawda
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 8:45 PM
English, please?
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 3:43 PM
A teen Sim owns a car yet every morning a bus comes for him to take to school, when it shouldn't. I guess tomcio11 wants the bus to stop so that his teen Sim rides to school in his own car.

At least this is what I understood with my limited knowledge of written Polish.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 4:12 PM
Hey, the players in the Sims, he can talk by internet on cars in the sims 2 nightlife, most of us have a problem that the teenager owns a vehicle, and every morning he pulls up after a school bus, and should not, right
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 6:06 PM
The only thing I can vaguely think of is Inge's Institution Sign, however it will affect all children and teens on the lot, and clashes with a couple of other likely widely-used mods too.

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 6:07 PM
tomcio11, online translators are rarely of any help. Please read my post above yours, is that what you wanted to ask?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 6:10 PM
You probably have done this, but -

Did you just buy the car, or did you Change Owner on it and get the message "the school bus won't come anymore?"

I believe this is one of the common problems addressed in the FAQ.

Personally, I am so glad for my own sake that the Universal Language of the Internet isn't Polish, and I have all sympathy for people who must negotiate a site this complicated in an unfamiliar language.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)