Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 1:26 AM
Yeh i love the cuteness too but i feel like with sims having jobs, school, homework, cleaning the house, cooking, looking after themselves and their families i often find i neglect pets a lot and have no time to train them with everything they have got to do during the day especially when they have a baby too, too much work keeping track of the sims and the pets, if i give pets to sims i only give them 1 pet as it's like looking after a baby constantly since pets can't feed and teach themselves like babies, i how cute the tiny puppies are aww... but they are only ok if your sims don't have other stuff to look after. If sim time didn't go so fast we would have a lot more time to do stuff, i always stops sims aging for a long while then i can train the pets gradually.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 4:14 AM
Get a genius cat. The only thing you'll need to train it to do is stop scratching the furniture and geniuses learn that fast. Cats don't need baths and if you put down a litterbox they don't need to be toilet trained either. So, you just have to fill up the food bowl.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 4:44 AM
There is a food bowl that remains full for a very long period of time, so that's really a non-issue too.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Get a genius cat. The only thing you'll need to train it to do is stop scratching the furniture and geniuses learn that fast. Cats don't need baths and if you put down a litterbox they don't need to be toilet trained either. So, you just have to fill up the food bowl.

I too love "Pets". I would choose it over all other E.P's except maybe Seasons, and that is in question. I also created a community lot aptly named "Pet Park" , (who hasn't done the same who loves pets?)
There are of course all manner of pet needs, as well as the usual fun things Sims like doing. It's a great place to go to meet up with in-game strays you know are out there but haven't had any success locating.
I find most of the stray cats are almost always genius's anyway, and since they're disposition-wise unlike the same ones I create, it's an enjoyable learning experience dealing with them.
Page 2 of 2