Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:15 AM
Default Heights
Can anybody tell me what the default heights for each age group are? Or a link to a post saying them would be good, too.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:49 AM
*dance* Doot-de-doot...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:06 AM
The default heights for each age group are, well, 1, if you're referring to the stretchSkeleton cheat.

stretchSkeleton 1, applied to any sim of any age, sets them to the default height.

stretchSkeleton .9 will make them slightly shorter, stretchSkeleton 1.1 will make them slightly taller.

Please don't double-post.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 11:15 AM
Actually - teens are 0.96 or 0.95 for their height.

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM
Thanks.
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:37 PM
On a similar note, if I use stretchskeleton to make an adult the size of a child, could they pass for a somewhat older kid, or will they turn out looking like a mutated midget?
Site Helper
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:03 PM
They look WEIRD!!!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yamikuronue
On a similar note, if I use stretchskeleton to make an adult the size of a child, could they pass for a somewhat older kid, or will they turn out looking like a mutated midget?

I laughed so hard, I lost control of my arms!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 9:21 AM
I think you should just stretch or squeeze sims slightly to make them look more different and things? But it goes back to default after leaving the lot. There was a hack/cheat to make it permanent though... you might want to check it out
Site Helper
#10 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:13 PM
You can do it with SimPe, but I don't know the exact method.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook