Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2007 at 5:57 PM
Default Nightlife?
Okay, I'm thinking about getting nightlife, it sounds great you get cars, dating, resturant etc.
Just to check if you move into a lot downtown, then look next to your house in downtown you can see your nextdoor neighbours house?

And i was looking for it in Gamestation today and i found it pre-owned for £16.99 or £17.99, does anyone know where i can get it cheaper?
I dont actually have much money ( round about £5 ) but I'll ask my mum/step-dad if they could pay the rest of it if it's not much.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:12 PM
You have to turn on the option to see the neighbors. It makes an extra drain on the graphics that some people may not want. You can also turn on or off the option to go to a neighboring lot by clicking on it, but if it is a community lot you still take a taxi, and a residential lot just saves your game and opens the new lot to play so it isn't a whole lot different from going to the neighborhood view and clicking from there.

I don't know if you have electronic stores with bargain bins anywhere near you, but I can usually see Nightlife in a bargain bin for something like 15 dollars. (American)

Or if your parents will let you, you can try e-bay or amazon.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:02 PM
You can also try Play.com. You can buy it new for £14.99 or new and used for anything from £12.99 and up. Also, try large supermarkets, as they tend to sell games quite cheap.
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2007 at 8:33 AM
Thanks,
If anymore ideas pop into your head please post :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 8:43 PM
Don't mean to bother an old thread, but I just ordered Nightlife for $5.00 on Amazon, you just have to find used ones.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 1:08 AM
6 years ago. They asked this question 6 years ago...

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hellokitty2001
Don't mean to bother an old thread, but I just ordered Nightlife for $5.00 on Amazon, you just have to find used ones.

How did you even find this thread?

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: old