Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 6:32 AM
Lauren, does it have the stuff for babies?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 7:21 AM
Sadly, no. It does not. Bastards.

Apparently it will come out in another stuff pack or on the Sims2 store. Can't blame them for milking it for one last bit though!
#78 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 7:26 AM
I will be SO mad if its on the 'store'. UGH. What a piece of crap. So greedy.
#79 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 7:36 AM
If the baby stuff is sold at TS2S, I think we'll all be miffed. I refuse to support it, it's so overpriced.
Test Subject
#80 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:34 PM
Woo, just picked it up while passing through town. Yay for shops selling it a day early Backing up my sims folder (and removing the downloads folder) as we speak. Can't play until later though, got my parents visiting.

Can't wait to build a playground and have my sim kiddies play! (first thing I'll try)
Alchemist
#81 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:41 PM
They've took the baby stuff out?? ... I may not buy it now, Thats all i wanted!
Instructor
#82 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:59 PM
Anyone else that got the Spore creature creator with Apartment Life?
I just got my copy one day earlier than I expected and thought it was kinda odd that they included it as well. I also got two redemption codes for outfits with the sims 3 logo and I guess I'll get my official redemption code tomorrow by mail or something (An ugly chair if I remember correctly).
Edit: Spelling! =P
Page 4 of 4