Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:56 AM
Default The Unofficial AL Waiting Thread
Let us wait together!

Okay, this thread is kinda a lame idea, but since most of us don't have it yet, I figured we could all wait, be impatient, complain, and anticipate together.
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 3:08 AM
Brilliant thread, ElektraNatchios33!

I haven't pre-ordered but I'll probably get it from Circuit City, Fry's or WalMart, depending on where it's cheaper.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 3:19 AM
Direct download for me.
Inventor
#4 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 3:19 AM
I'm still weighing my options, wait until me bday (3 wks!) or beg my bf....hmmmm.....I'll let ya know if I get it tomorrow. :D
#5 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:19 AM
My friend is picking it up for me on Thursday... <3 I can't wait!! I'll finally be able to make sims of my hubby and i..
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:26 AM
I can't wait for this EP! The new items and interactions look great! I will probably get it from EB games when it comes out, it will be cheap there! lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:35 AM
I'm starting to look forward to this one, too. I'm not quite as jazzed about it as I was for Free Time, but it looks like a lot of fun, especially since I have a couple of sims that would just make amazing witches.
#8 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:58 AM
I'm going to buy it at my local Target, whenever it does come in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:03 AM
haha, I feel that way. 30 seconds after I posted the main thread, GameStop called to remind me to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Like I needed reminding, lol.

:bored:

*hums jeopardy theme*

*hums again*

*Hums more*

Something to do while we wait: Boredom Buster
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:04 AM
I didnt pre-order, but i am still waiting to get it! I am pretty excited! I was going to get it today but couldnt make it to the store
#11 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElektraNatchios33
haha, I feel that way. 30 seconds after I posted the main thread, GameStop called to remind me to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Like I needed reminding, lol.

:bored:

*hums jeopardy theme*

*hums again*

*Hums more*

Something to do while we wait: Boredom Buster

I hate you for turning me onto that game. :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:25 AM
:laugh: I knew I would get somebody
retired moderator
#13 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElektraNatchios33
*hums jeopardy theme*

For some reason when I read that, I started humming the tune to "Bewitched" in my head

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:49 AM
I Love the boredom buster, but im stuck at the "Out of order " part they all look the same.

(edit)Now im stuck on the "put the mouse here part" i love this thing.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#15 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
For some reason when I read that, I started humming the tune to "Bewitched" in my head

Gah, now I have that stuck in my head!

I tried to prep my game tonight by working on buildings that could be converted into apartments once I buy the game tomorrow, but I had to give up halfway through--I'm so used to building houses that I couldn't come up with anything that would really work as an apartment building.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:56 AM
Reply to boolpropped:

Reply to glam: hahahaha, I love that thing.

EDIT: jhd, I'd be doing the same thing but I don't have my laptop with me grr
#17 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 6:03 AM
I'm still waiting but I got my call from gamestop tonight saying it would be in by tomorrow afternoon Wednesday.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 6:06 AM
12 more hrs till partay time!! :blow: this feels like new years...when is the honeymooners marathon gonna start lol....im being silly its the late night need to go to bed syndrome
Instructor
#19 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 6:28 AM
I have to open at work tomorrow. I hope it's really really slow so I can come home soon after noon!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 11:51 AM
Yay! Play.com is packing my order! If it's sent out before 5pm today, there's a fairly big chance of me getting it tomorrow, considering all my stuff I order from them arrives quickly. :D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Theorist
#21 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 12:25 PM
DAMN!
Its going to be 1-2nd of September for me :'(
Its odd as I most often get good fast shipping with ISF on amazon..(IndigoStarFish)

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#22 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:26 PM
*runs around screaming: "Today! Today!"*
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:33 PM
People who ordered from Gamestop/EB Games they are coming today. I just received mine from UPS.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:46 PM
I preordered it yesterday, I'm wetting myself with excitement. I keep checking it's status and the last time I checked it was being packed for dispatchment :D:D:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 3:02 PM
I pre-ordered from HMV, they seem to send them out pretty quick so I'm hoping I get it on the day. However, our postie takes his sweet time, the post sometimes doesn't arrive till almost noon! That's a whole morning of play wasted!
Page 1 of 4