Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 9:35 PM Last edited by Nixxy245 : 17th Aug 2011 at 9:36 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes
Default 'Extracting' Sims&Lots
I have some problems with my laptop and I don't want anything to happen to my sims&lots. I would like to put those extracted sims&lots to USB and install them on my other computer. So I wanted to know is there any safe way for me to extract the sims&lots they are on? I don't want corrupted neighborhood or something but I do love all the things I've made for my sims on my laptop. The sims,the houses,the CC(mine&from various creators)...If someone knows any way how to do this,please !
Thank you!

Common sense is so rare these days...
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 9:53 PM
Easiest way to do it is to just make a copy of your whole My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\ folder which will get all your downloads, saves, sims, houses, etc. as well as your settings you've chosen and so forth. You just have to remember to install all the same EPs/SPs on the other computer so you can use those saves.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Easiest way to do it is to just make a copy of your whole My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\ folder which will get all your downloads, saves, sims, houses, etc. as well as your settings you've chosen and so forth. You just have to remember to install all the same EPs/SPs on the other computer so you can use those saves.

Thank you so much HP!!!! *jumps*

Common sense is so rare these days...