Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I've seen social workers and repomen teleport through walls. I'd assume the animal control officers can do the same.

Didn't do here. But I have tried to have a pet run away caused by starvation so literally anything can happen. The pet control doesn't always show up.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 1:19 AM
Eh. Whatever you say.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#53 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:08 PM
Today I loaded Veronaville and saw that all houses in right side near canal are gone.
It took me several minutes of quiet panic until I realized that I turned neighborhood around before last save.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 6:54 PM
I opened a business so my sim could sell her produce.

For nearly two sim days, nothing sold, and I couldn't figure out why! I had my sign, my cash register, I had the OFB shelves. Then I realized I hadn't marked my produce for sale.

Two whole days waiting to sell food so I could afford to stock my fridge, and my sim had a hungry pregnant spouse! And I never sold anything because it was never marked for sale. Ha! -___-
Mad Poster
#55 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 7:57 AM
I think the funniest part of that is the idea of selling produce in order to get money to stock fridge. Just out of curiosity, why did you not feed the hungry pregnant spouse the produce?

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#56 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 8:53 AM
Yeah, nothing like sparkling garden produce to quickly feed a pregnant sim, I would take that over cash any day.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 4:05 AM
They were living off honey from their beehives, lol. Although I didn't have very much of that, either. I've never done any farming before, so maybe that's another "duh" moment for me. I had no idea how to get my sims to actually eat their sad, bland oranges. I didn't even try to stock my fridge with them though. I just packed them up and put them up in the store because I had no money to buy cribs and things for the twins my sims were expecting. I realized right after I posted that though that I might get asked that question, hahahaha.

Go me. xD
Mad Poster
#58 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 7:39 AM
I discovered when Alexandra Teatherton took her new boyfriend on vacation, that Riverblossom Hills had no tourists. After NOT bothering to back up the neighborhood, I went to a house in the base hood and spawned 12 tourists with the repo gun. After I was nearly finished, I realized I had forgotten to set the skin, age and gender options to random. ALL 12 tourists in Riverblossom Hills are now white males. 9 are adults and the last 3 are elders. Gotta kill off some of these guys and try it again. THIS time, I'll remember to back up my 'hood first.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 9:56 AM
Oh, man, I have a recent one that has angered me. I was dumb and didn't check just HOW MANY playable students there are in Quadington. When I downloaded the hood, I planned on curing everyone via the insimenator. Don't get me wrong, zombies are funny for a bit, but they don't age after graduating and their motive decay/low personality point make them extremely irritating to play en masse. No big deal. But I have a lot of playables that I don't want to do anything with after they graduate (or are kicked out, as most of them have their motives deteriorate rapidly and won't skill). Zombie or not. I'm not really into random mass sim death, so I've built them a shopping district called "Quadington Quarantine", where all of the houses are straight from the bin and will have the prisoner token on them. Still, I *know* they're there, and I wish I would've backed up my neighborhood before I added the university.
Page 3 of 3