Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 4:50 PM
Default Just started playing again but can't find old mod
I just started playing this game again but I've an annoying problem. When I played this game when it first came out I had a mod that enabled map icons for all the heroes so if you needed the doctor you just pressed the M key and followed the icons white line to that person. Anyone know what that mod name is or have a link to it? It is very annoying and time consuming trying to track down an individual hero for their services! Or even better yet idk if a mod exists that prevents the NPC contolled heroes from leaving their assigned lot but that'd work as well since you'd just click their building and they would be their automatically?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 11:35 PM
I found out you can track them but only if you've green relationship bar with that hero
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperQBoi
I found out you can track them but only if you've green relationship bar with that hero

Hello! Sorry for being late lol but if you're still looking, this might be it: More Map Tags