Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:15 PM
I got mine this morning, and it cost me nothing, except a couple of hours wait in London after the Hands-On-Event had problems. :D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:38 PM
Wow! I love the bag and posters. I am picking my copy up later today. I pre-ordered it, but I chose to have it shipped to the store because in the past UPS has gotten lost bringing orders to my house. Once I paid extra for a computer battery to ship in like two days, but it took more then a week because the UPS people couldn't find us even with directions. At first they kept saying they had lost the package, but then they apologized because the driver was lying because they didn't want to admit they hadn't delivered it yet.

I also had a problem with UPS when I ordered other things online. So I was not going to take my chances with the sims. I just have to wait for the store to open up then I am going to scream and go get it...
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ktbcca
I'm jealous of the tote bag! I collect those damn things.

Me too.
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:04 PM
I just got my sister a copy of TS3 at Wal*Mart, and I'm installing it for her right now...I have to wait another two hours until I can get mine at Game Stop. I think I'm going to play around with hers to pass time. (half way done with installing :giggler
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:24 PM
Your pictures of boxes and bags are not sufficient proof. Post your serial key and then I will believe you.
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonring05
Wow! I love the bag and posters. I am picking my copy up later today. I pre-ordered it, but I chose to have it shipped to the store because in the past UPS has gotten lost bringing orders to my house. Once I paid extra for a computer battery to ship in like two days, but it took more then a week because the UPS people couldn't find us even with directions. At first they kept saying they had lost the package, but then they apologized because the driver was lying because they didn't want to admit they hadn't delivered it yet.

I also had a problem with UPS when I ordered other things online. So I was not going to take my chances with the sims. I just have to wait for the store to open up then I am going to scream and go get it...

I know how you feel about UPS. I feel that way about FedEx. I do live in a good area, but FedEx will leave anything on my doorstop of my apartment complex. When I was having PC problems last year and had to have it swapped out a couple of times (ugh!), they left it on my doorstop, even though it clearly said "HP" on the box many many times. UPS will always try to see if I am home (which I never am when they deliver), and then deliver it to the rental office instead.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:36 PM
Oh god I just got back from the store with my copy. Sorry no pictures! But the plumbob is AWESOME. I'm installing it right now, SO excited.

The disc is preeetty. It's.. shiiiiiny.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:38 PM
i just wanna see pics of some of you guys playing! like in game screenies of maybe the house you are building or a sim you are making.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:39 PM
I'll DEFINITELY be taking TONS of screens frito!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:41 PM Last edited by frito : 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:42 PM. Reason: adding something
thanks! XD

i will be getting mine later today and im just dying to see stuff lol
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:43 PM
Hahaha me too, I can barely wait through this installation XD
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efreak1974
Your pictures of boxes and bags are not sufficient proof. Post your serial key and then I will believe you.

Why is it hard to believe someone got the game? It was released today in the U.S. I think you just want someone's serial key... for what reason I do not know.

But asking for a serial key to believe they purchased a game is like telling someone online I need your fingerprint or else I don't believe you're human...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:45 PM
i was thinking that very same thing moonring but didnt want to take a chance on a big blow out here. i dont even think people are allowed to ask or tell others to post their serial key.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
ask to see a photo of a reciept instead lol sry for dbl post
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:48 PM
Lol I'm sure the person asking for a serial was just joking around.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:48 PM
Frito, I think he was joking :P

Also YAY GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Still two sleeps to go for me, LAME! But oh well. PICS PICS PICS!!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:50 PM
oh sry, overlook me lol im tired. running on about an hour of sleep here.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kilani
Hahaha me too, I can barely wait through this installation XD

how long is it taking to install? hopefully its not a long wait. :p
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:54 PM
I'm so jealous! Has anyone played it properly yet? First impressions? :D

Mm, I get mine on Friday! I can't wait. :D
Field Researcher
#45 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:02 PM
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! And yeah, does it take a long time to install? I've already gotta sit through uni all day Thurs before I can play it, I don't want long installation times too TWO MORE SLEEPS!!
Inventor
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:07 PM
I can't wait!!! you americans are so lucky!! you always get everything first!! ans us in the uk get it last. we suck.

well, got mine pre-ordered! just gotta wait... and wait... and - i've hot a headache.
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:10 PM
Argh they called me in to work from 11-4 today! I was hoping they wouldn't and i could head out now and get my copy and play all day. Luckily i work on 5th ave in NYC and there's a best buy a couple blocks down. But still! It's cutting into my simming time! Damn work!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
Whaaa, why the UK makes us wait till Friday is just annoying! Super jealous of everyone with the game now... The waiting is killing me!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
...The fact that you actually work on 5th avenue in NYC has me slightly more jealous than the fact that you get to play the sims tomorrow, and I do not. Only slightly. But I think a part of my soul just died. :P

But that's ok because I'll have the sims in 2 more days! Plus I go on holidays this week so YAY! 2 MONTHS OF UN-INTERRUPTED SIMMING TIME! :D:D:D
Field Researcher
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stariscool
Whaaa, why the UK makes us wait till Friday is just annoying! Super jealous of everyone with the game now... The waiting is killing me!

Dont tease the stupid American (that'd be me....) But have companies actually ever given a reason WHY there has to be a delay in the release of software like this in other parts of the world?

I mean... seriously. I like that I have access today, but find that it truly bugs the crap outta me that so many people here have no choice but to wait. Seems kinda silly in this day and age with transport being what it is...

Anyway... hope the time passes quickly for those that are being forced to wait...

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Page 2 of 4