Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flatter & Wider Wall TV mesh

by waywardpixie Posted 6th Apr 2006 at 4:12 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2009 at 5:14 PM by -Maylin-

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:52 AM
Nice! thankyou
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:52 AM
Oh I just love how sleek it looks does not stick out there like the other one does. I will try it out right now. Thank you for creating it. Great job on your first object.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 5:22 AM
Good job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 5:52 AM
looks good for a fist try! will check it out in game!

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:38 AM
This is awsome! Great first try! Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:49 AM
cool,love downloading new tvs
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 8:34 AM
great works, thanks for sharing

:salute:

View my post here
Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 11:40 AM
Thanks, I was looking for an in between TV, I got small ones and huge ones lol.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 2:06 PM
Thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cute_british_chick
Is the TV now three tiles/squares, or is it still two? I would love a three tile/square TV, so that it would better aline with the three cushion couch.

It's still 2 tiles, but it's a little bit wider. You can always use 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false' to align it with the three cushion couch. I'm pretty new with the programs, so I'm not sure how to change the tile amount, but when I figure it out I will
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by waywardpixie
It's still 2 tiles, but it's a little bit wider. You can always use 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false' to align it with the three cushion couch. I'm pretty new with the programs, so I'm not sure how to change the tile amount, but when I figure it out I will

I have tried the bool prop snapobjects to grid, I cant figure out how it works. Can you make furniture go diagnal?

Has anyone downloaded this and found out if it is compatable without OFB? I am going to wait to download until I know. But I realy like the TV.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isabella_81
I have tried the bool prop snapobjects to grid, I cant figure out how it works. Can you make furniture go diagnal?

The whole cheat is (without the quotes) "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false". (I've expanded my own simming with that cheat!

And yes. You can make furniture go sideways. First you have to type in "moveobjects on" and then type in, "boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true" Make sure you have that snapobjects cheat on too if you want to put paintings, or lights up. Or else they'll be away from the wall.
----------

On topic: Great TV. My boyfriend will enjoy!

Spongey Quotes:
"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells ..smelly."- Mr. Krabs
"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets!"- Spongebob Squarepants
"Patrick! You forgot how to eat again! Come on, I'll get the funnel!"- Spongebob Squarepants
“My name’s not RICK!!!”- Patrick
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM
Carzy4catz2- thanks for the help, you saved me an hour of searching though the archives. I have heard these cheats can damage your game.....but I assume lots of people use them so I will take my chances.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:51 PM
You're welcome.

crazy4catz2 thank you! I have been trying to figure out how to place objects diagonally for ages. I'll try this, and thanks for asking Isabella_81
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:42 PM
Has anyone downloaded this and found out if it is compatable without OFB? I am going to wait to download until I know. But I realy like the TV.

It definitely works with OFB, I have it.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 12:44 AM
And another tv is added into my large collection...into the download folder it goes!!! Thanks soo much, great first try ^_^

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~*Michi*~
And another tv is added into my large collection...into the download folder it goes!!! Thanks soo much, great first try ^_^

First off, great job on the first try.

Just how LARGE is you collection?

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:47 AM
D/Ling this..oh and btw..how do people get to watch the whole avi file in the tv..with me even for a short 17 seconds clip it doesnt show the whole thing..just asking how and why

thanks for the tv
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by waywardpixie
You're welcome.

crazy4catz2 thank you! I have been trying to figure out how to place objects diagonally for ages. I'll try this, and thanks for asking Isabella_81

WEre you able to do it? I put in the code, but it didnt work. my furniture is still straight
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:45 AM
After you put in the code select a chair or whatever and press ,or. and it will rotate.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:05 AM
WEre you able to do it? I put in the code, but it didnt work. my furniture is still straight

Not yet, I tried it a little while ago but I just realized I typed it in wrong :dolt: I'll have to try it again later.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:18 PM Last edited by pandia101 : 16th Apr 2006 at 2:29 PM.
I have a question, when you want to download tv shows where do you download em? Because in my game i have fox, BTW, MTV,Disney Channel, And they all appear flashing blue and black... Nice tv by the way goes off to download. :smash: :sci: :baloons:
Instructor
#24 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:19 PM
Good first job with this particular mesh. Will give it a try in my game. Many thanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 12:47 AM
Default can you really watch gorillaz on there?!?!?!?
by the way i have sims 2 downloaded but need a graphics card dont reply saying you should know this or you should know that
Page 1 of 2