Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eyes by Enayla

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 8:58 AM by LyricLee

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM
The eyes look amazing in game.Esspecially the green ones, my fav
Thx
5*

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 10:11 PM
you have NO IDEA how happy these make me. i only use your eyes and your skins and...ah! i almost never comment, but thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 10:15 PM
Thanks so Much!!!!!
I appreciate your eyes!!!!! They are really beautiful. I am new to MTS2 and other sites but I appreciate all of the people who put the hard work into the content. Thanks, again! Cris.
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:37 AM Last edited by Lon827 : 8th Aug 2006 at 1:39 AM. Reason: typo
Gorgeously Beautiful Eyes! Are the Eyebrows yours as well? And if not, whose are they.
Thank You for sharing your talent.
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:16 AM
Thanks for these amazing eyes. They look so real, we are glad to have you back.
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:22 AM
Enayla:
I love all your creations and I'm thrilled to have you and your wonderful work back! Welcome home! And thanks for these gorgeous eyes!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:29 AM
The eyebrows are mine indeed, but as they're adapted only to the skins they're displayed with, I usually don't upload them (I find that's how eyebrows look the best, when they're painted on the particular skin rather than merely transparent). My eyebrows look terrible with any skin save for what they're created for.

Once again: thank you SO much everyone.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 3:12 AM
Hooray - you're back!! And with an update of eyes! I almost exclusively use your eyes and skins in my games, so I am elated to have more choices now :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:55 AM
Hello, Enayla! Just thought I'd finally comment to say thank you for your wonderful work! I've downloaded these eyes of yours and I'll definitely use them the next time I play the game. I'm a huge fan of your artwork, so when I found you here in the sims 2 community months ago, I was so excited. Great to see you back again.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:24 AM
beautiful eyes Thank you.
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:07 PM
Can I download the skintone as well? That's really fantastic!

Mies-A-Peace!
Scholar
#62 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:26 PM
Wonderful
thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
... love your works. Happy to see you back again!
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enayla
(I find that's how eyebrows look the best, when they're painted on the particular skin rather than merely transparent). My eyebrows look terrible with any skin save for what they're created for.

Makes Pefect Sense to me now that i think about it and why i haven't been able to accomplish certain looks to my satisfaction.

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
I'm so so so glad you're back!!! I check your posts almost everyday to see if you've even commented on another thread, let alone uploaded! I was off line for a few days (my laptop went kablooie and is hopefully being repaired as we speak--it's my gaming computer) and I come back and there you are!!! I made some of your eyes into defaults for my game, but couldn't really find a dark blue that was appropriate, but now I have so many to choose from. If the files can be retrieved from my laptop any time soon, I would be happy to upload those defaults, or if JMTMom doesn't get to it before I get the sims on to my new computer, I will make new ones! Just let me know which colors you would prefer for the defaults! Also, seeing as soooo many people use your skins and default skins, maybe you could upload your brows? Please, please, pretty please?

I hope you found a new backpack, I tried so hard to find one for you!!

I wanted a pretty pretty boy painted just for me!

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:15 AM
yess. i was so waiting for these thank you!
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:59 AM
Beautiful Enayla, thank you for all your amazing creations.

"It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end..."
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:30 PM
Beautiful eyes. They're very amazing. Keep up the great work.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:59 PM
Nope, I don't have my gaming computer up yet, so no simming at all. I can't wait for your defaults. Will you be changing them now there are new eyes up? I'll wait and see.

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Forum Resident
#70 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:43 PM
The defaults are up here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=181909

That was quick, usually takes longer.
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 3:05 PM
Fantastic! I have been waiting soo long to be able to download these eyes! You are my fave skin/eye creator

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Test Subject
#72 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 4:16 PM
Thank you! I love all your work (not just sims stuff) :D
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:22 PM
I love every eye color! they are so beautiful & unique, thanks so much for sharing.
*Brenna

fully alive, more than most ready to smile and love life.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 5:44 AM
Wow these are just lovely!

I apologize if this has already been asked somewhere, but is it possible to alter the eyes of a Sim which has already been created. I want these on my own Simself, but I've put so much time into that Sim I don't really want to start all over again.

Anyway, thanks for these! :skull:
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:08 AM
Wow. I looked on your profile once a week ever since you left looking to see if you uploaded anything, sadly you had not. But I'm glad you're back and I love these eyes! I have to go on my other computer to download them though.
Page 3 of 5