Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 12:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Minor animation oddities
When sims transition from standing/walking/running it doesn't transition properly and it happens very suddenly. I notice this the most when sims enter or exit elevators. Same thing happens sometimes when sims transition from standing to dancing.

Then there's the "show funny/gross/cat videos" interaction where after the interaction ends, sims stop animating completely for a few seconds before going back to normal.

I uploaded a video showing exactly what I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_CmXkShk0

Sometimes sims enter/exit elevators normally without the weird transitions (or lack of) but only sometimes.

Do these also happen to anyone else? Can it be fixed?
This isn't a serious issue nor does it interfere with gameplay but it's really annoying to look at.

The only mods I have are:
Nrass Master Controller (with cheats and integration module)
Nraas Overwatch
Nrass Errortrap
NoBuildSparkles
nointro

Absolutely no CC.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Affinity
Then there's the "show funny/gross/cat videos" interaction where after the interaction ends, sims stop animating completely for a few seconds before going back to normal.

... The "Show video" smartphone interaction was always like this for me, since the Uni EP came out, all the time. I always thought this was just bad EA scripting (and wasn't patched).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
your video looks absolutely normal to me, I don't know what is wrong with it. But then again, I use the walk not run mod.

You don't see how she goes from running to standing and walking to running instantly? The transition is usually smoother than that. In fact you can see how it's supposed to be at the very beginning when she runs out of the bathroom.