Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:26 PM
Default Teen/Young Adult Packaging Problem
Hi. I've checked around here for a possible solution to this and I can't find one so I guess I'm going to have to ask. I create a sim in Body Shop, either a teen or a young adult using custom content and I will package it up in Body Shop. I then go into Sims2Pack Clean Installer and remove all of the stuff that shouldn't be there like extra meshes ... just like I have done in the past with my other sims I've uploaded here. When I click on "Save As" to rename the file to get it ready for uploading, all I end up with is the name of the custom items used with the boxes checked and beside it the name of the custom item and then "empty package". I haven't tried to make a child so I don't know if this will happen then. I can package an adult just fine.

Am I doing something wrong over and over again and just not catching it? Is this a bug in the program? I'm getting a little frustrated. I would greatly appreciate any help. If you need a screenshot of what I'm getting to have an idea of what I'm talking about, just ask. I'm going to keep checking back here throughout the day. Thanks. On a side note, I made my first skin. It's ugly but hey, I actually did it. Woot.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)