Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*5th UPDATE* A lightswitch (It can an turn lights on and off)

by KevinsHope Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 1:32 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:29 PM by -Maylin-

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:35 PM
Interesting- its the little things that make the game special.
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM
i've been on the lookout for a light switch since forever. maybe u can also make a switch with 2 and 3 toggles. thanks a ton!
Scholar
#28 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:03 PM
OMG you read my mind!!! I was thinking of this a couple of days ago, Thanks a lot for making it
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:52 PM
Now I know I love you x). First the outlet - now this. It's great! Kudos!! :D
Field Researcher
#30 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplebookworm2
Is there an automatic turn on/off? Or to turn the lights on and off do your sims have to do it themselves? And does it matter if some of the lights are already on and some are still off, if you turn the switch on?

The automatic lights are triggered by your sim walking into the room... this light switch doesn't change any of that. The sims don't actually interact with the switch - if you click on it and click to "turn on all lights" they automatically turn on without your sim having to do anything with it.

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:33 AM
I have wanted this form the beging,Thanx a world.

PS. I am so ''turned on'' Now,(You know the light Switch.)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 4:44 AM
hmm a problem i uploaded an earlier up date and my game load fine with this one it crashes, sad.
From that guy in New Zealand
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:57 PM
thanks alot! this is so cool because it drives me crazy to still have all the lights on aftre my sims have gone to bed.(^_^)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 1:49 PM
This is awesome thank you so much for making this..
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 5:24 PM
Can i recouler it PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE.

I WILL NEVER POST IT ON ANY SITE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:24 PM
What a great idea! I love adding realism into the game, and this does just that. Now I'm off to find an outlet (you did one, right? I'll have to look ) and a roll of toilet paper :P

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 10:18 AM
Nice but a bit too detailed for something so small. Why not reduce the poly count by making the sides a simple angle of 2 polys each and lose the curved switch end and just make it flat (2 polys vs. what appears to be 32+ from the pic. Egads...remember, the smaller the object, the less detail (sides/polys, complexity) it needs--basic 3D modelling technique...
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:13 AM
This is so cool I need one of these to make my house more realistic! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:53 PM
Thanks so much. I downloaded this ages ago and I am wondering, have you been able to animate objects yet. If you haven't you could ask Numenoer (dont know how to spell it) and etc. But, if you have PLEASE UPLOAD THEM!!! I am getting very giddy XD

Rachel
Movie Maker
P.S First Comment of 2011 since 2009

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 11:10 AM
Any chance of converting this to TS3?
Page 2 of 2