Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

University Life: 'Juice' to 'Alcohol' Override (1.55 compatible)

by lesbisim Posted 27th Mar 2013 at 8:39 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2013 at 10:21 AM by lesbisim

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cualsea
put to download your sim is beautiful

She's just a slightly modified version of one of my other sims who I love, perhaps I will upload her one day You can see her here on my tumblr, and the (better) sim she was based on here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:51 PM
Clever, I hate them drinking juice. lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by guiguibusson
Hello,I would like to give a 'translations' file that I modded,
Here : http://www.mediafire.com/?vvm5y0qcm...rmdbxf08iebx7tv or: http://www.mediafire.com/?2naajj043f4vzym
Oh,uh it's French!

Just uploaded the new translated file it usually takes a while to appear, but when it does (it will be marked "updated 31/03/2013) let me know if it's working okay!
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 8:05 AM Last edited by guiguibusson : 31st Mar 2013 at 7:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lesbisim
Just uploaded the new translated file it usually takes a while to appear, but when it does (it will be marked "updated 31/03/2013) let me know if it's working okay!

Ok,I'll take the opportunity to check any mistakes that I could have done (can't distinguish some words if I'm not seeing it in the game)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 8:33 AM Last edited by guiguibusson : 6th Apr 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Ok,no mistakes and fully functional!
(I seriously doubt the problem come from your mod but since I have it in my game, it always make the game(and all my others apps) crash at a precise hour!Perhaps it conflicts with another mod. >.<
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guiguibusson
ok,I tried,it worked perfectly... I verified most of the translation and I didn't see any mistakes...
(I seriously doubt the problem come from your mod but since I have it in my game, it always make the game(and all my others apps) crash at a precise hour!

Hmm ... that's unusual. That hasn't happened in my game so far, it might be a conflict of some sort causing it? Has anyone else experienced this? The more information/experiences I have, the easier it would be to pinpoint the problem
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 11:21 PM
Haha this is great, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 10:07 PM
You need to make sure you add an icon showing that we need University Life-- just for idiots like me who got their hopes up
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keroseneheart
You need to make sure you add an icon showing that we need University Life-- just for idiots like me who got their hopes up

Sorry Unfortunately MTS doesn't seem to have the University Life icon for some reason, otherwise I would have selected it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 9:22 AM
Love this mod. Not quite sure why EA named it "Juice" in the first place, but this mod is a definite download
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Love this mod. Not quite sure why EA named it "Juice" in the first place, but this mod is a definite download

I think it's to keep the 'Teen' rating, but it's still very annoying!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 9:28 PM
thank you, this is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 10:02 PM
Thank you! Now I can actually use it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#39 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 5:19 PM
I have a pregnant sim at the University (pregnancy is dormant until she gets out) and she's been getting all of these keg juice dares, but she can't drink. Your mod changes the wording and the buffs; how can I get her to drink the juice, she has no problem getting a drink from the bar! Thanks for sharing your mod, I'm anxious to use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:11 PM
Thanks so much for this I was weirded out by the whole "juice for ratings" thing.. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st May 2013 at 6:36 PM
Does this conflict with Ani_ Drinks For Your Sims mod?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th May 2013 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Melikinsss
Does this conflict with Ani_ Drinks For Your Sims mod?

I'd also like to know this, because I have both and the ani_ one still works but this mod isn't working for me.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#43 Old 31st May 2013 at 5:31 AM
I dont see why it couldn't be beer in the first place. The game is teen rated afterall. EA is no saint, and they have some of the most violent game franchises under their belt. (Dead space for example).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 10:47 PM
Perhaps someone here can help me fix my problem. I run the sims 3 on a windows 8 laptop. I have the mods folder (which contains the packages folder, overrides folder, and the Resource.cfg), and the only mods that seem to work for me are the nointro, nobuildsparkles,and the awesomemod. Mods such as this one, which I really want to get working, and the fasterskills, and basically ANYTHING, including objects and hairstyles, just won't work. Can someone please help me? Reply here, or send me a message. Thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 6:21 AM
Is this compatible with 1.55?
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:30 PM
Do u have to have University Life for this mod?
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keyboardcat
Do u have to have University Life for this mod?

Yes!!!!
Scholar
#48 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zacatack_8
Is this compatible with 1.55?

It says so in the title line.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 1:40 AM
Thank you so much for this - really improves the game for me - 'Juice' is just a bit too... twee for me!
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 4:02 PM
Why haven't I seen this before! This adds nice realism, thanks :lovestruc
Page 2 of 4