Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 7:01 AM
Did they change how the activity table works?
Ever since Seasons added more content for it, one of my favorite objects in TS4 became the activity table that the kids can use to create drawings and decorations. The problem is that the one of the more recent patches seems to have changed its behavior.

Kids used to automatically put their finished creations in their inventory upon completion, which meant that they could continuously pass the time drawing, but now they completely stop after each creation is made, and leave me no choice but to manually drag their latest creation into their inventory for them. I thought perhaps I had a mod that was causing the issue, but I took everything out and started a clean save, and the problem persists.

It's bad enough that I can only have one sim play chess at a time--they quit playing after one game if another sim has joined them, which makes learning the Logic skill a real pain--but now the activity table is doing the same thing! It was working fine in January of 2021. What happened?

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 2:48 PM
I have a mod where they put the items in their inventory automatically. It is called LittleMsSam_RSM_BG_AutoPutActivityTableCraftsIntoInventory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Dixieland : 2nd Jan 2022 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I have a mod where they put the items in their inventory automatically. It is called LittleMsSam_RSM_BG_AutoPutActivityTableCraftsIntoInventory.

Thank you! I tried it out and it has definitely saved my sanity.

If anyone else is seeking the same helpful mod, it can be found on this page:
https://lms-mods.com/random-small-mods/

I grabbed a few other mods while I was at it; I hear we're being threatened with another patch soon, and I don't want to get caught up in the inevitable chaos.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 9:38 PM
Great that you like it! Glad to help!