Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:03 PM
I'd like to see something where, when you create a custom neighborhood, you have an option of clearing ALL trees, etc. I was making a shopping district for Strangetown, I chose Desert, and all the stupid evergreens are still there...and it takes time to delete them all.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#227 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:11 PM
I'd like to see a cancer mod. I know how this can be made (I think, I'm no modder) but I opened the extracted files and I was soooo confused! Just a bunch o' numbers!

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
#228 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:32 PM
I'd love to see some new spells for witches and warlocks in apartmentslife.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#229 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nepheris
What I really, REALLY want is a hack that nukes the twentythousand books my dormies leave all over the place, as they take out books to research, research, notice they are bored, drop the book, take out books to research... etc in an unending cycle. It takes my playable sims hours to put them all away again.

I just make a cow mascot clean up.
Top Secret Researcher
#230 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:55 PM
A hack I'd like to see is one which makes it able to give an unemployed sim automaticaly money every day. In Belgium you get money when you are unemployed. Just the minimum to be able to survive.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Forum Resident
#231 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 6:42 PM
I'd like a hack to enable visiting residential houses. I don't know if it's possible, but it would be great!
Test Subject
#232 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 10:19 PM
I think what I would like to see most is some sort of hack for dressing. I'd love for my sims to pick for themselves different clothes to wear everyday, from their closets. I buy lots of everyday wear for my sims, and it's too time consuming to redress every sim on the lot every day when I play big families, but I also hate to see them always wearing the same clothes. It would be awesome to have a hack that dresses them in random different everyday wear whenever they change out of their pjs.
Mad Poster
#233 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 10:40 PM
How about make it so you have a choice how many children to adopt at once? Say you'd like to adopt a set of twins.
Inventor
#234 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 1:13 AM
AlexandraSpears, I had no idea I wanted something like that until very recently. I use a list of random challenges and the one I rolled was to adopt 3 babies, I was thinking how great it would be to adopt them all at once. I crawled the web for ages trying to find if one exists.

kittens!
Test Subject
#235 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:27 PM
-I would like a hack that allows you to beat the crap out of Mrs.Cumplebutton.That would be awesome.It could be called payback time.But that is impossible since she is treated as an object.
-As many said I would like a hack that will let you too kill Sims.
-And i would like all of my custom jewelry actually in my jewelry not in sunglasses space.
Theorist
#236 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:41 PM
The best would be a hack that targets the Leader of the Pack's Nibble interaction and edits it so that only 15 relations are needed. My efforts are stymied due to my own inability to find the correct file to open in SimPE that contains said Nibble interaction. The intent would be that lycanthropy is allowed spread wide.
Top Secret Researcher
#237 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:57 PM
Do you mean you want to become a werewolf quicker? I think I saw something like that.

Theorist
#238 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:08 PM
Thank you, lientebollemeis! What I mean is that the Leader of the Pack needs only 15 relations with his target sim to allow the nibble interation. Why would the developers set it at 100?

There is no such hack that I know of, here or at MATY or at Simbology. There is a hack here at MTS that changes the Savage interaction so that it is not a negative social. Perhaps that is better at spreading it than my proposal. But doesn't the Savage interaction only show up when the two sims are already at negative relations? I am going to try again and MAKE it work.
Top Secret Researcher
#239 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:28 PM
I thought you meant something that makes your sim transform into a werewolf at once without needing the leader of the pack.

Test Subject
#240 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:37 PM
I would love to have a 'lullaby' interaction added. The teenager or adult would hold the baby, rock them a little, and sing the nursery rhyme to the baby, for a huge social motive and relationship score boost.
#241 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tyto astrum
I think what I would like to see most is some sort of hack for dressing. I'd love for my sims to pick for themselves different clothes to wear everyday, from their closets. I buy lots of everyday wear for my sims, and it's too time consuming to redress every sim on the lot every day when I play big families, but I also hate to see them always wearing the same clothes. It would be awesome to have a hack that dresses them in random different everyday wear whenever they change out of their pjs.

I agree or atleast something that when the sim changes the plan outfit pops up and you could choose to randomize or select a outfit.
Theorist
#242 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 8:12 AM Last edited by vhanster : 15th Sep 2010 at 8:40 AM.
Heh, I'd REALLY like to see a hack/mod/whatever that allows Mad scientist to kidnap and perform experiments on other Sims.
Field Researcher
#243 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:45 PM
I'd love to see a hack (or maybe I should say fix) that would allow having clothes in collections when buying them in the game too. Just like the buy mode stuff is.
Field Researcher
#244 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 10:16 PM
@Shoosh Malooka: For me, the option for one sim to "savage" another appears regardless of positive relationship, but I hesitate to say that it's that way in a clean, un-modded game; I use a hack that prevents personality change and restricts the transformation to 3 days a week. (In my 'hood, to spread lycanthropy far and wide, I use the batbox to make 1 sim a werewolf and then use him to savage everyone else.)

@April: I know there are tutorials out there to recategorize jewelry in the BV jewelry bins, but the method requires SimPE and more patience than I possess. There should be tutorials available if you want to give it a whirl, though.

@Nepheris: There are various no zone effects hacks out there. Perhaps this is what you're looking for: http://forum.jfade.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=439

Combining the wish for "more spells for AL witches" with the "sim murder" wish, I wish there was a way evil witches could Avada Kedavra someone (preferably with a corresponding memory.)

Also, I wish that there was a way to create more than 8 sims in CAS, and create more complicated family ties in CAS than is presently allowed. It can be a pain in the butt to have to edit everything in SimPE after the fact.
Mad Poster
#245 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:05 AM
I don't know if something like this is already out there, but maybe a hack that lets you select the gender of an unborn baby.
Scholar
#246 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
I don't know if something like this is already out there, but maybe a hack that lets you select the gender of an unborn baby.

While I can see why you'd suggest it, if you save immediately prior to the birth (ie when Mum is screaming) and you don't get the gender you want, you can exit without saving and simply try again until you get the gender you DO want. It's a 50/50 chance you'll get what you want.
It's only the NUMBER of babies that's decided at conception (unless one parent is a Family Sim with the Increased Fertility Benefit, in which case the number may change after 25 sim-hours), the gender and genetics are decided at birth.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#247 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:29 AM
Duh, I forgot about that! LOL I found out on accident that number of babies is decided at conception...after saving right before birth and all.

25 hours, makes sense--that's the length of one Sim trimester.
Forum Resident
#248 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 6:15 AM
Agreeing with AlexandraSpears on this one. When it takes forever for a family to load it can be rather irritating to go in and out of the famiy over and over. (CC...can't live with it, can't live without it...)

Also, if not said before, (if so my apoologies) being able to select the gender of adopted children would be nice...

Plus a hack to make it so where pet ghosts can't scare sims like the one they have for sim ghosts would make life so much better for my animal loving Simmies....

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Test Subject
#249 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roseblossom90
Agreeing with AlexandraSpears on this one. When it takes forever for a family to load it can be rather irritating to go in and out of the famiy over and over. (CC...can't live with it, can't live without it...)

Agreed! :c Especially when that particular lot has 12 sims living on it >_>

I have a project going where I am making EVERY Phoenix Wright character from the first three games. Victims, witnesses, anyone who plays any sort of role. Stuff for the minor characters is DESPERATELY needed, so if you have anything you can link me to PLEASE PM it to me!
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 8:01 PM
Two hacks I would love to see is where you can assign people in regular houses rooms. They go there to do homework and sleep ONLY in that bed. I know the game says that they 'remember' which bed is theirs, but they really don't.

Also, I would love to have a hack that could do one or both of these things: have close relationships with friends without falling in love/or flirting with spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends of friends -Example: I didn't realized that slow dance was a 'romantic' invlovment, until a bride of mine asked the husband of one of my Sims to dance at her wedding. It was tragic! Jealousy, fighting, furious action, you name it. And because they were all at 100, now there is a love heart in the profile for them both AND they have a memory of cheating. Which is ridiculous! So, I have to keep the couples apart unti they fall out of love with each other. MATY has an attraction hack, but I am not sure it really works like this. I think it helps, but it doesn't cure it completely.

http://lifedownloaded.shutterfly.com
Page 10 of 580