Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#126 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 3:27 AM
lol 2 cute!!! I actually love it why did u not do this yesterday lol i done all my judging now lol, well until the next round
Advertisement
Inventor
#127 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 3:32 AM
Thanks ^^
I wasn't planning on making a whole site at first XD
But it was fun ^^
Can't wait for the last 2 entries and the scores so that I can update it XD
Test Subject
#128 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 5:01 AM
@klarox it would be an honor if you used my fairy as your icon

"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."
-Pride and Prejudice
Forum Resident
#129 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 6:06 AM
Now look at that lol. I'll jazz it up when my daughters not nagging me to play the sims hahaha 5 year olds and sims, life lessons!!! Im surprised she hasnt killed them yet lol
Forum Resident
#130 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 8:43 AM
Well that didnt take long at all lol. So are we waiting for monstersteph or should I put in my votes in the next few hours because otherwise I wont be on for another day or so!!!
Inventor
#131 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 12:02 AM
She hasn't logged in, in 2 days. How long are you going to give her to reply?
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 12:32 AM
Is there still time to change something on our Round 2 entries?

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Forum Resident
#133 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 7:15 AM
what are you changing?? I already judged everyones and sent it to jj
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#134 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 12:57 PM
I should've probably stated that. No more changes can be made to your Round 2's. I'm waiting on one more judge and then the scores will be in.
Test Subject
#135 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 3:02 AM
hopefully they send em in quick.
Anxious about the scores x)

"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."
-Pride and Prejudice
Forum Resident
#136 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:40 AM
Same actually lol this is fun i might judge more lol I should preobly be harder though haha who knows
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#137 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 1:42 PM
ok here's how its gonna go .
Since we are running out of time for this contest I'm going to post the remaining two rounds now.
and get the scores in A.S.A.P before the 20th .
here goes:

Round 3 ; Close-up & Emotional .

In this round we want to see your model depicting these 3 emotions: Sorrow, Happiness, Fierce. Good luck, everybody. (:

Pictures
- Close-up [Sorrow]
- Close-up [Happiness]
- Close-up [Fiercitude]
Writing
- Thoughts [What was running through your models head during the shoot?]
- Reflection [How does your model feel about the results of each picture?]
- Set life [What was it like on set? How did you achieve each feeling?]

Final Round [4]; Punk rock .

Final round ! Are you excited? For this round you must give your model a complete punk makeover. In each shot your model must have gothy/punk makeup, hair, clothes. I want you guys to be creative with this round, so I'm giving you a fair bit of choice. Have fun !

Pictures
- Headshot
- Freeshot
- Freeshot
Writing
- Feelings [How did you feel about your makeover?]
- Thoughts [How do you feel about each picture?]
- Why you should win.

ALL ROUNDS MUST BE COMPLETED BY ATLEAST THE 17TH OR THEY WILL NOT BE JUDGED IN THE FINAL SCORES
Forum Resident
#138 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:35 PM
Do they have to be like close-up, close-up, like mainly their face...or can it be like hips and up?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#139 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 10:12 PM
shoulders and up ,
Test Subject
#140 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:34 AM
I thought round 3 was going to be "Color Me Crazy."
O:?

-Pride and Prejudice
Inventor
#141 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 1:13 PM
DAMN! I have no access to sims (exept sims 1) until friday (night)... I'm staying at my mother-in-law-to-be's for the week. Will try my best to get all my entries in but I can't promise anything if the deadline is not too far away. I'll update the website as much as I can ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#142 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 5:37 PM
I wanted to do Color Me Crazy , but it the round was everybody picks a color and that will be the theme for their pictures. But that means everyone had to claim a color. And honestly I don't know if I have time for it .
Test Subject
#143 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:55 PM
Is there anyway you can get an extension on this contest? ):
I'm trying my best, but I don't think I'll be able to finish on time.

-Pride and Prejudice
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#144 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM
I can see if I can get like another week .
Forum Resident
#145 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 3:21 AM
Dell Everly

ROUND 3

SORROW

FEELINGS

My eyes are on fire!!! I didn't know how to cry on qeue so they sprayed something in my eye. Even though they say it's completely harmless, I can barely open my eyes, and I feel like I've just been socked in the face! Man I hope this picture turns out okay...

REFLECTIONS

I'm really surprised this turned out as good as it did, 'cause I was in such serious pain. Then again, it's like the saying goes, no pain, no gain.

HAPPINESS

FEELINGS

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? Well, those were the types of questions going through my mind as I failed over, and over, and over again at blowing a decent bubble. Though, at least I got a laugh outta the photographer. He's too stiff for his own good.

REFLECTIONS

You'd be amazed how hard it is to wink and chew gum at the same time. Once we were done I ended up with a nearly permanent Popeye look. No joke. I guess it was worth it though, 'cause the photo turned out pretty awesome.

FIERCITUDE

FEELINGS

I didn't quite know how to approach this one, when they dragged me on set, but the photographer did such a good job with direction, that I didn't have to. He pretty much told me to think about the things I hate, and it finally clicked into my head.

REFLECTION

I really like this picture, because it came with a lesson. I realized that being a model is a learning process, and that even though you may think you know everything, you really don't.

LIFE ON SET

Today turned out to be one incredible day. Though I had a near breakdown going through the shoot, I had a lotta fun back stage, on stage, and I even learned a lesson or two. The second I walked through the door, there was a real proffesional air about things on set. Even the photographer, a world renouned emotive photographer, had an aura about him that made me pay close attention to everything he said. He was like my teacher, and I was his student, and that I had gone back to modeling school all over again. I didn't mind though, because I learned a lot, and even though were weren't all about work, we got work done.

Between the make-up changes, I had a blast getting to know everybody backstage. They were really nice, and had worked with this particular photographer before, so they knew what to expect unlike myself. Even still, I was in no way disappointed, because at the end of the day I came out with more than just a few pretty pictures, I came out with confidence knowing I had done a good job.

^ ^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#146 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 3:35 AM
Lovely , Noel

Ok ! I've got a week extension !
We get one more week , and i've I absolutely need it I might be able to get more, but lets just try and get all the entries in on time and hope I don't need another extension.
Forum Resident
#147 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 11:03 AM
so I am going to jump in the punk rock round so all you guys can give me constructive critisism lol cook. no one said I couldn't so I just assumed I was aloud!!! and come on guys keep the posts comming in!!!! i want to see somemore of your tallent!!
Test Subject
#148 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 4:08 AM
going to post my round 3 soon. So we get until June 27th? Thank goodness he gave you an extension (: <3

-Pride and Prejudice
Test Subject
#149 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 4:52 AM
Default Stefani Gold Round Three
Stefani Gold Round 3:

For this round we were told to portray three emotions. Fierceness, Sorrow, and Happiness. For each we had to have a creative headshot.

Happiness:

I absolutely adored this shot of me. I really loved the cute heart that the makeup artist decided to paint on my cheek. It really showed a playful girly side of me. It was a little hard to get this picture, because I got a sad text from my boyfriend, Tobi, during hair and makeup. He planned to show up at the shoot, but his text said he couldn't make it. He did end up arriving, shocking me in the middle of the shoot. He was coming, he just wanted to suprise me :) . That picture was captured when I saw him walking through the door. He helped me pull off a great shot.

Fierceness:

I was a little shy, since my boyfriend was looking at me take the pictures for the first time! I was also a little frustrated, because I had to go through makeup and hair again. I decided to use my anger towards my advantage since fierceness looks a little on the angry side. I tried my best and came up with a pretty good shot. I didn't like this as much as my happiness shot, but I still liked it a lot.

Sorrow:

I loved this shot the most of the day. I got to be as dramatic and sad as I wanted. One of my favorite parts of this picture, was the awesome blue tears. It really went with the rest of the blue theme. Originally, I didn't have tears. But as we were shooting, my creative boyfriend suggested blue tears. The photographer loved the idea and used a few drops of food coloring and water, and made these beautiful tears. My boyfriend ended up helping twice that day!

After we took off the makeup, we had a little party at the shoot. Tobi arranged it with the photographer behind my back. How sneaky of him! Tobi made his famous bean dip with tortilla chips. He also bought some sodas for us. The photographer bought a few pizzas from Pizza Hut. Yum! Even though I'm a model, I love food :D ! After the shoot me and my boyfriend saw a movie and he went home. He really boosted my confidence and got me even more prepared for the final shoot. I hope that I will do a fabulous job and win this for me and Tobi!

-Pride and Prejudice
Forum Resident
#150 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 6:25 AM
yay luvyouandme good job

Page 6 of 10