Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:10 PM
Default Game Guide: Zombies
Got some info on zombies? How do you get zombies? What are their quirks and advantages?

Please post your info here! You may post new tips, links to old threads that contain lots of good information, etc.

It will be added to this game guide, with credit to the original poster:
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...me_Help:Zombies

Help S2C create the best game guides on the whole of the internets! Post your tips on Zombies here today, or I won't give you a sammich. :murph:

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:22 PM
How to get a zombie:
There are several hacks/cheats to get one, but the offiicial way is to have someone in the paranormal career who is high enough to get the career reward. The ressurrect-o-nomitron will allow a sim to call the Grim Reaper and buy the ressurrection of a sim that the caller knows. The Grim Reaper likes children, so it will always do a good ressurrection of a child. (Thus there are NO toddler or child zombies.) But teens, young adults, adults, and elders can become zombies if the caller does not pay the Grim Reaper enough. Too cheap and you get nothing, but approximately 1000 simoleons is enough to make a zombie. Approximately 6500 will usually get a partial ressurrection which reverses the personality, and approximately 8700 will get a full ressurrection.

Advantages: They don't age and unlike vampires you can take them out in sunlight.

Disadvantages:Their walk is a limp which is as slow as molassas. They have the personality of a broken lightbulb. They cannot clean up one mess without making another one (and complaining about it the whole time). Their skills decay. Once you are a zombie you need a hack to fix it.

Quirks:They can't have babies. Nice if you don't want more children, but a pain if you DO.
They constantly moan and talk about/ think about brains.But they can teach a toddler to talk and walk normally, without the toddler learning the zombie limp or picking up the moaning/ brain obsession.

There is a zombie apocalypse hack from MATY which will turn zombies agressive and cause them to eat brains and spread their condition. There is also a challenge where you let zombies loose in a neighborhood and try to keep your sole survivor unzombified for two weeks.

Just to be clear on this- even if you have your sim so angry with a townie that he wants to make the townie into a zombie, the newly ressurrected zombie WILL become a family member. And probably continue to be enemies with the sim who brought them back.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#3 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:24 AM
Only teen zombies can age- by sending them into college.

Zombie skill points REALLY DECAY. One moment your have and handful, the next day he can't cook omelletes anymore.
#4 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
How to get a zombie:
There are several hacks/cheats to get one, but the offiicial way is to have someone in the paranormal career who is high enough to get the career reward. The ressurrect-o-nomitron will allow a sim to call the Grim Reaper and buy the ressurrection of a sim that the caller knows. The Grim Reaper likes children, so it will always do a good ressurrection of a child. (Thus there are NO toddler or child zombies.) But teens, young adults, adults, and elders can become zombies if the caller does not pay the Grim Reaper enough. Too cheap and you get nothing, but approximately 1000 simoleons is enough to make a zombie. Approximately 6500 will usually get a partial ressurrection which reverses the personality, and approximately 8700 will get a full ressurrection.

Advantages: They don't age and unlike vampires you can take them out in sunlight.

Disadvantages:Their walk is a limp which is as slow as molassas. They have the personality of a broken lightbulb. They cannot clean up one mess without making another one (and complaining about it the whole time). Their skills decay. Once you are a zombie you need a hack to fix it.

Quirks:They can't have babies. Nice if you don't want more children, but a pain if you DO.
They constantly moan and talk about/ think about brains.But they can teach a toddler to talk and walk normally, without the toddler learning the zombie limp or picking up the moaning/ brain obsession.

There is a zombie apocalypse hack from MATY which will turn zombies agressive and cause them to eat brains and spread their condition. There is also a challenge where you let zombies loose in a neighborhood and try to keep your sole survivor unzombified for two weeks.

Just to be clear on this- even if you have your sim so angry with a townie that he wants to make the townie into a zombie, the newly ressurrected zombie WILL become a family member. And probably continue to be enemies with the sim who brought them back.

uhm... where can you find the ressurrect-o-nomitron? hehe. im kinda new to these stuff... thanks
Site Helper
#5 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:31 PM
It is a career reward from the Paranormal career which came with University. If you get to a high enough level (6 or 7, I think) you unlock it legally. You can also unlock it with hacks.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dillitru
Only teen zombies can age- by sending them into college.

Zombie skill points REALLY DECAY. One moment your have and handful, the next day he can't cook omelletes anymore.

Do they really age in college, do the 24-27 days spent there count as lifetime later?
Site Helper
#7 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:27 AM
They don't really age, but by sending a teen zombie to college they become a YA. When they graduate they become an immortal adult. No further aging will occur.