Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 7:49 PM
Default Summon apartment neighbour in your playable sims apartment
Inges teleporter cat summons almost anyone else, but it cannot summon apartment life neighbour to my playable sims apartment.
Is there anyway to do that?
I have King´s palace, where I have apartments. One for servants, one for court, one for kings family and so on. When I am playing Kings family, I want to be able to summon servant (from another apartment) to King´s apartments. Is there anyway that is possible?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 9:55 PM
If they all live in the same apartment I don't think so, teleporters are for sims off lot, not on lot. You would find it easier to play on a large residential lot and section off each area and then use a 'teleport here' type mod. Find the sim you want and click on the ground where you want them to go. This is NOT the one that I use https://modthesims.info/d/60666/tel...2007-lt-lt.html since I didn't want the whole blue aura thing, I will look later and see if I can find who made it. The one I use simply moves them no animations, no flashy things happen. It's also really useful for large places or areas without doors. That is how I play the castle of my royal family. It does make for slow play because you are controlling them all at once. I find certain other small mods and making sure I set up each area to be self contained helps.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 3:00 PM
Thanks joandsarah, I think you are right, maybe it is more simple to make residential lot. There will be over 20 person living in it, so I just have to turn autonomy off for most of them, and play each one a little while and then next one... maybe few can have autonomy on at the same time. If you find that mod, I would be really happy, now I have teleportation with flashy animation and I dont like that flashy thing.