Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 5:39 PM Last edited by grammapat : 11th Aug 2020 at 8:01 PM.
Default pet BED
Can't find a 1-tile pet bed, just for kittens/puppies.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 9:24 PM
none of those seem to be ONLY for puppies/kittens.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 10:22 PM
oh! hrm, it seems rather silly to have something for just one age group.  But hopefully someone else knows.  If you want to know how to change an existing one, I could probably find a tutorial to help you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 12:05 AM
thanks, but no. By the way, there is a dancing flamingo -- well it's called flamingo of dance... now I'm searching for that.

Scholar
#6 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 9:34 PM
Grammapat, the one by MaryLou & Numenor has three sizes - the smallest one is for puppies and kittens only.

Oh... hold on, I missed the one-tile part. However, the small and medium could fit in a one tile space with move objects on and snap to grid false (or quarter tile placement if you have M&G)

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
thanks, but no. By the way, there is a dancing flamingo -- well it's called flamingo of dance... now I'm searching for that.

If there is a dancing flamingo for this game, I really want it. lol

The small and medium beds are actually one tile, it's only the large one that is two tile.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 8:21 PM
Flamingo of Dance: an object that generates a dance TEACHER to teach the vacation dances. I like to put it on a community lot; it attracts Sims..oddly, they all wear formal wear. https://modthesims.info/d/597907/flamingo-of-dance.html