Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 4:53 PM
Default downloaded lot shows the name as "lot name" WHY?
Can't find info on this at all. I download custom lots via the launcher as usual, but once in my game, some lost are called "lot name" rather than the actually proper name. I then must edit it. Is the only way to save a now edited lot name, is to re-save it to file and delete the original one called "lot name"? Is there a way for ALL downloaded lots to include the proper name?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 6:52 PM
Some people only provide the name/description right when the export the lot from the game. When they do it that way, it shows up without the name/description. I have not yet found a way to 'fix' this because most of the store lots are the same. I'm not in game right now to take screenshots of what I'm talking about, but when I do I'll take a few and add them for clarity.

About the only way I've found to correct this, is to edit the details and save it back to the library.

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)