Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:27 PM
I'd say the funniest thing was when one of my man sims, (first one I ever created and was romance aspiration) married one of three females he was "involved" with. One sims day he brought one of the other girls home from work,, where his wife brought the other with her from work. Needless to say, him and all thres girls he's woohooing in the same house, guess what happens? He kisses one, and then all 3 are taking turns smacking the snot out him. It was hilarious in a way cause they just lined up and took turns smacking him, then stormed off.
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:12 AM
Well, I've ever invited a friend over and ask him to play chess. Since my sim have low energy, I made him sleep. Since he lived alone, I thought the friend would just leave, but he stayed there and got extra logic skill as a guest...
Forum Resident
#78 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 11:59 PM Last edited by zauberlinda12 : 5th Feb 2010 at 12:46 PM.
I watched Brandi Broke's child (little boy) rub his feet on his bedroom rug then he sneakily walked over to his Mom with his finger pointing out.

When he got to his Mom he touched her with his finger and gave her an electric shock. Afterwards they both giggled. It was so unexpected and cute.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Field Researcher
#79 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:16 AM
My Knowledge Sim had a Dream Date with her 2nd boyfriend (she never had the date with the first) and he gave her flowers and a vase... it was adorable

and when I moved them up to Uni i made her cheat on the 2nd boyfriend by having her accept a flirt with her first boyfriend but the roses are still at her parents house hahaha

the boys are Gordan/Gordon and Juan (townies)

the girl is named Connie

it was funny sweet and .... evil XDD
Instructor
#80 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sabetsu
and it picks some of the custom clothing, like sexual things. Such as a naked bottom half.

I gotta tell you, with some adult mods it was pretty funny the first time a streaker came through my university campus.
Test Subject
#81 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:48 AM
It happens during the causing accidentally fire scene when I cooked when watching the TV which my sim watched. Oddly humorous.
Instructor
#82 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 2:15 PM
Okay, here's one that I just noticed -- yesterday Ivy drove home from work, and then jumped out of the car, ran through the house, ran out the back door, and around to the front of the driveway (which was fenced, so she had to stop there) with a picture of the driveway extension in her queue with the label 'Watch Out!'

Later, when the car came to pick up Lulu for her pet job, Ivy did the same thing -- ran out the back door and around the house to the fence. The next time Ivy came home from work Gabriel did it.
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 1:39 AM
I was playing in my Prosperity 'hood yesterday and my sim was in the hot tub with Jan Tellerman. He went to massage her and suddenly Jan's arms twisted backwards and my sim's arms went at an angle. They stayed like that for awhile and then went back to normal 0_0.
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 5:00 PM
my self sim was in college on the phone when someone streaked by so i wanted to catch the name so i paused for a second. Now normally that's not a weird thing we all get that in college but i have a townie name generator and the name at first kinda shocked me but then i thought hey it seems plausible. The name you ask? Amy Winehouse.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:56 PM
One time a Sim had brought someone home from work, and they were chilling in the hot tub (haha). It started to rain, so I had my Sims go inside. The guest stayed outside like a complete dunce--and got struck by lightning!

She went home totally black...and I was busting a gut laughing!
Scholar
#86 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 3:24 AM
I think the strangest thing that happened recently was when I was playing my "asylum" lot. Laura had called her boyfriend Clinton to ask him on a date (again!) and while she waited she was looking out of the window.
Clinton arrived, so I told her to go greet him, but she got stuck in the "look out window" pose - and stayed like that the entire date! Watching animations like "make out", "goose" and various others when she hardly moves but he has all the normal movement was VERY odd! But rather funny too!

Oh, just remembered the other odd glitch I had earlier - one of my sims got home from work and was invisible apart from her plumbob! Seeing the loo-brush cleaning on it's own(!) made me giggle like anything! I didn't try getting her to eat Chinese food... wish I had now

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 6:00 PM
I had glitch were a guy (don't remember who) got stuck on the couch. friends usually leave around 3 am, but this stayed day after day, until i delted his couch using teh Boolprop cheat. he was sitting on mid air. evnent I had to force an error on him too.
Mad Poster
#88 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 7:35 PM
Tybalt was holding his kid while playing darts. Addictions over power parenting >_>
#89 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:58 PM
Selly_2009, I`ve had similar in my game. I recall one time when one of my Sims was having date-type interactions with a visitor [who happens to be a playable on another lot] [and I forget if it was a scored date, or just havin` fun] who was sitting on a chair at a chessboard when the "fun" started, and never bothered to stand up all through the entire period, despite repeatedly being goosed, made-out with, probably dancing, etc., and for certain "walking" around the house`s front deck! Yes, all in a "seated" pose! Gah!

As for *strangest*, go see my post in Help with Birthday (Baby to Toddler) about twins growing up very badly in ways that have NOTHING to do with "growing up well" in game-terms. Please note that this is neither my first nor last post in that thread.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
#90 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:42 AM
I know the post you mean in that thread - I read it and was like "WTF??" I thought I've had the odd problem with growing kids up, but never to THAT extent.

And a "seated" pose throughout a date?? Makes mine look almost normal

#91 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:29 PM
Yeah, that`s what *I* was thinkin` when I addressed that post to you personally.

Yeah, I`ve never had that many problems with aging up in any of my other families, either.

Test Subject
#92 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:23 PM
I had this Sim once (I deleted that neighborhood anyway) and my Sim invited the postman (who was a woman) into the house. She sits down, turns on the TV, and plays SSX3. She never left. Seven sim days later, she's still there. I couldn't get her to leave. I then went to a club with a sim friend. I come back. She's still there. So the sim friend and I go outside. The friend goes to blow bubbles, and I lit a marshmallow. Then my sim catches on fire. My friend just sits there and does that 'Fire!' dance, and so did my sim. And there was a pool. Right there. In front of me. So I try to cancel the fire dance action and get her in the pool. Doesn't work. My sim dies. The friend just looks at the remains of my sim and continues to blow bubbles. The postwoman (finally) stops playing, walks outside, looks at my sim, and walks off the lot. My sim's cat was the only one to mourn for my sim. o_O
Mad Poster
#93 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:08 AM
I have had two occasions with Sims Life Stories similar to Will Riker's transporter accident in Star Trek TNG.

Once I somehow wound up with two Madison Fortunas.

Another time I had a Sim go to a Community Lot (Life Stories), and she came home and found herself sitting there. She could interact with herself, yet I could only control one of "them."
Scholar
#94 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
I have had two occasions with Sims Life Stories similar to Will Riker's transporter accident in Star Trek TNG.

Weird! How on earth did you manage that?

Mad Poster
#95 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
My Allbee family (mother, father, young son) went to a restaurant with a family friend. Jeremy, the child, was sitting in the booth near the aisle, and--I kid you not--his mother did a SWAN DIVE into the spot next to him, by the window!

I blinked, then busted a gut laughing!
Mad Poster
#96 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
Weird! How on earth did thee manage that?

That's what I'd like to know. It must have been some kind of glitch.
Mad Poster
#97 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 3:29 AM
I had three Sims in the game room. A Sim was leaping into her husband's arms, and it looked like she jumped over the Sim bending over at the pool table!
Test Subject
#98 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 3:45 AM
Default Nanny washed kitten down the drain
The strangest thing that's happened to me so far was when our nanny washed the new kitten down the drain when she did dishes.

She'd picked up the kitten to cuddle, then picked up some dirty dishes as well. She went over to the sink to wash the dishes still holding the kitten! Just as I zoomed in to make sure I saw what I saw, she finished and drained the water. The kitten was GONE. Nowhere to be found.

She still shows up on my family bar and I can keep her in the green with a hacked object, but when you click on her to center, it goes to the far corner of the lot. I tried reporting her missing, but that option doesn't come up. I also tried giving her up, but it says I don't have any pets to give up.

Weird. I'm never letting another Nanny touch my pets.
#99 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 8:09 PM
recycledvinyl, I haven`t checked to see if this works for cats & dogs, but if it were a "human" Sim, I`d tell you to enable the Testing Cheats and Shift-Click on the Mailbox [or perhaps the Trash Can or NewsPaper, but I *believe* that the MailBox is the correct object; I`m not in-game right now, so I can`t check] and select the option named something like "Teleport Here". Can`t hurt to try; if it doesn`t work, just turn `em back off and quit without saving.

Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 8:17 PM
The most weird thing I have seen yet was when the whole household went gone:

Grandpa was abducted by aliens
Mother died by freezing
Daddy burned up
Daughter starved
And most of the house transformed into ash

All that happend in one night
Page 4 of 58