Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:56 AM Last edited by Shaundak21 : 18th Nov 2012 at 2:42 AM.
Default In Catalog but can't be placed.
I'm working on converting five hot tubs from Sims 3 to Sims 2. Two of them are working out okay, but the other three are a puzzle. I have them in game, they are in the catalog and can be selected but not placed. When you pick it the hand tool is empty and nothing is shown on the ground. It goes missing in hand. How do I fix this?

Check Out my blog Sassy For Sims 2 and score some downloads
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 7:22 PM
Hmmm...I can't say for certain without looking at the object. Though my first guess would be to make sure that all the OBJDs have their own unique GUID. I would assume you used a hot tub as a base to clone from so I don't think it's an issue with the placement flags unless you changed them.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 7:39 PM Last edited by Shaundak21 : 18th Nov 2012 at 2:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Hmmm...I can't say for certain without looking at the object. Though my first guess would be to make sure that all the OBJDs have their own unique GUID. I would assume you used a hot tub as a base to clone from so I don't think it's an issue with the placement flags unless you changed them.

I got new guids. But maybe I missed one since this objects has a couple, I'll check back to see if it helps. Thank you :0)

Yup, I missed the last GUID on each of them (hand to scroll all the way down) all can be place Thanks

Check Out my blog Sassy For Sims 2 and score some downloads