Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 7:28 AM
Default WCIF a default replacement for the insect terrarium?
I was thrilled when I found a rare Dragon Dragonfly in GF, and then equally horrified when I saw the gaudy orange trim on the terrarium. I'd prefer a simple black trim like Sims 3 had. I have seen the glass bottle default replacement but that was all I was able to find searching Google and CC find sites for hours. I wasn't able to find anything else and I'd prefer just a simple recolor, though I'll take the glass bottle over the default orange. If it doesn't exist, I may look into making it myself...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 3:05 PM
I would like something like that too, time like this is when I miss the self style color wheel of Sims 3 so much.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th May 2021 at 12:40 AM
Your post is really underrated...I was looking for that too!!!!! IDK if it´s really hard becayse nobody replied but I think it´s possible, I was exploring with S3OC (a tool for TS3 objects that is used in replacements and object creation) and I find that the terrariums are a separated object from the bug, maybe is possible to use a default replacement for the terrariums?
Inventor
#4 Old 14th May 2021 at 11:25 PM
Scholar
#5 Old 16th May 2021 at 9:15 PM
Mother of 70 has one here .. She uses Kativips AL set terrariums