Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 1:54 PM
Default Is Lana CC Finds gone for good?
Does anyone know if Lana CC Finds has stopped updating for good? She hasn't updated in weeks (unusual) and it has been my main source for CC for as long as I've had The Sims. Can anyone recommend some other sites/blogs (besides MTS) that hosts CC regularly?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 2:49 PM
I don't know what is going on with Lana CC, it's a shame. Nevertheless, one of the Tumblr content creators I follow shared this post , which has a list of more active CC update pages (supposedly, I haven't really looked into them yet).

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
dodgy builder
#3 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 4:12 PM
Tumblr has done some changes to their policy, and many sims sites had to move or just leave it. Because sims images was too close to real people.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd May 2019 at 3:32 AM
https://ts3cclegacy.tumblr.com/ some people just made this one because of the lack of still active cc finds blogs, i really recommend it i've found lots of nice new stuff through them already ^_^