Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 4:36 PM
Default WCIF mod that makes co-workers show up in work outfit they are actually the level of
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to find a mod that makes it that when sims bring home their co-workers, they show up in the career outfit of the level they actually are at, as opposed to just the same career outfit as my sims. I know I had it once before, but I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 2:40 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 17th Sep 2020 at 3:02 AM.
I know what you mean and I have that mod myself, but I can't think which one it is. It's an old mod and I want to say that it's one of Pescado's, but I'm not sure. Give me some time to dig through my Downloads folder...

EDIT: I found it! It's called carpoolfix and also addresses some other problems with carpools.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/al/hacks/

Quote: Originally posted by Pescado
ANNOYANCES ELIMINATED:
1. Inappropriately dressed friend from work: Friend is now properly dressed in accordance with own rank.
2. Unloading clog for vehicles with insufficient doors reduced.
3. Inability to load more than one sim into a helicopter at at time without annoying queue drops fixed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 5:41 PM
That's the one, thanks!