Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2020 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Colors100 : 13th May 2020 at 12:33 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Win 10 Lot Adjuster Glitch
Hi! I am using lot adjuster by the amazing Mootilda! However I am having some glitches when I finish using the program and load my game my building is in the road in hood view. However when I load the lot its perfectly fine! I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am using this tutorial by Voleste to use the lot editor: https://voleste.dreamwidth.org/27373.html

Any help would be great!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th May 2020 at 6:43 AM
It's normal for the lot to seem displaced when you load the neighbourhood after changing a lot. The lot imposters haven't kept up with your changes, that's all, so you have to tell the game to renew them. This is standard procedure after using LotAdjuster.

You need to enter your lot, move one build item (I usually pick up a window and drop it into place again), save and then go into hood view. Then you pick up your lot and drop it back - in the same spot is fine, or anywhere you want it (as long as you didn't remove the road, in which case you can't re-position the lot).

After that, everything should look normal again.

The tutorial you are using puts it this way:
Quote:
The LotAdjuster advises you to change something and save it, then go back to the neighbourhood to make your lot display correctly in neighbourhood view. I usually move the garbage can, or add a tree, or whatever. Make a change, any change.