Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:30 AM
Default Thought Bubbles...
Does anyone know what all the thought bubbles over my dog's head means? He was just thinking about a rolling pin and recipe and I have no clue what that means. Does that mean he wants to learn to cook or something?
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 9:57 AM
Is he sleeping? Sims, and maybe pets dream about random stuff, like one thought bubble is a tree, then the next is a car.
I can't remember if pets do have wishes as well but if they do maybe he's thinking about a wish that you promised him.
Or, maybe he's just thinking randomly.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:05 PM
Thanks, @TheSweetToddler. I like your explanation. Makes them seem more realistic and more fun. I love my real dog, but sometimes the virtual dogs are just as much fun. ROTFL
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 5:02 AM
It means your dog either wants to go to Uni and major in Fine Arts, the culinary track, or run a bakery. I think you should let him do both, he might end up being better at them than some human sims tend to be.