Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 6:30 AM
Default WCIF Mod to add/sub any number of days from age
Hiya,
I've decided for my current lifespan that I want to subtract the time spent in Uni from my adult sims' ages. I'm playing 1 day = 1 year so I'd want to subtract 4 days.
I have both sim blender and sim manipulator, but they each can only do 3 days and 5 days respectively. I'd like a mod that lets you either enter a number yourself or just does 1 day so I can do it 4 times.

The alternative is to do it for each sim in SimPE but with so many sims if I had the option to do it in game instead of closing the game and going into SimPE each time a sim graduates I'd rather do that and have another mod.

Anyone know of one?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 12:41 PM
Add 5, subtract 3, subtract 3, subtract 3 - net effect is subtract 4

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 12:44 PM
I believe the Inseminator can do 1 day at a time. http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,100226.0.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#4 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 12:59 PM
I do so using Merola's multi painting: here
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 8:03 PM
Thank you for the responses!

I've ended up going with Merola's painting, because insiminator intimidates me for some reason and I don't trust my math abilities enough to remember that it's +5, -3, -3, -3 or to know what the number is supposed to be if I make a mistake doing said math