Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 10:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Save Error/Warning but only one Lot
Hi there,

So I'm making my own hybrid world using MySimRealty's Storybrook County as a base and then editing wherever I feel necessary with my own lots and things I play with.

I am using many of their apartments/clubs on the city side. But to make sure everything fits (there's some funny lot sizes) I'm only adding a few at a time then saving.

EiG saved just fine but then when I went to save CAW it said failed to save error, but it was only one lot "Drisna Fror 2.0_69ea0047a444fa50.lot" that failed. Everything else said save successful. I couldn't figure out which lot that was so I just saved my edited lots to the library expecting to have to put everything in again and closed CAW.
I've just opened it back up and all the lots I placed are there completely okay. And the time on the world file is at the time I saved.

So I'm very confused now what the error was and if I should keep going or if something is like corrupt now and I should stop and abandon before I get too far... Sorry for not having took screenshots, I didn't think to.