Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sixpack Script-Mod by Consort

by Consort Posted 25th Apr 2012 at 8:25 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2013 at 8:13 PM by Consort

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 69 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#151 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 11:47 PM
Mod works fine with patch 1.55

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:45 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#153 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 3:58 AM Last edited by Sylevar : 29th Jun 2013 at 4:45 PM.
Default problem
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
Mod works fine with patch 1.55

Hey,

I don't know what happened but your sixpack mod worked fine like 2 days ago, then I updated my "NRAAS Error Trap & Overwatch" and started up and it is no longer showing in the town hall for Isla Peridisio. Just thought I'd let you know that there may be a conflict here.

Lemme know if you can figure it out!
---------

Okay, I take that back... I restarted it 2 or 3 times and suddenly it started working again... odd but oh well.. happy it works again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 10:00 AM
Isn't working for me since I installed Island Paradise. It makes the muscle definition not show up at all and the slider does nothing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#155 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Derpacus
Isn't working for me since I installed Island Paradise. It makes the muscle definition not show up at all and the slider does nothing.

Hm. If the CAS slider does nothing in your game, the mod can't work.
I suggest you troubleshoot your muscle definition slider first. The problem could be custom naked clothing or something like that.
This mod can't break the function of the CAS slider

Test Subject
#156 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 10:55 AM
"Customization for the formulas is not implemented. Sorry" - Consort

Do you plan on ever implementing it?:D
that would be awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 8:30 PM Last edited by IndigoBug1987 : 23rd Jul 2013 at 9:28 PM.
I really want to use this mod. I have it installed in the MODS folder but every time my game starts the computer says the game has stopped working, after about 5 seconds of seeing my sim/house..

My patch is 10.0.93.019001 so I THINK I can use the latest version of this mod.

Am i putting the file in the wrong folder?? OR is it possible conflicting with another mod i have?

edit: ok i removed the mod and my game is working fine now. Now what should I try to make this work for me?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#158 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoBug1987
I really want to use this mod. I have it installed in the MODS folder but every time my game starts the computer says the game has stopped working, after about 5 seconds of seeing my sim/house..

My patch is 10.0.93.019001 so I THINK I can use the latest version of this mod.

Am i putting the file in the wrong folder?? OR is it possible conflicting with another mod i have?

edit: ok i removed the mod and my game is working fine now. Now what should I try to make this work for me?

Ok, not 100% sure whats wrong here.
Your other mods work you say?
Could you check your patch level like described here http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Patch+Level+Compatibility

10.something is your launcher version.

Test Subject
#159 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 10:36 PM Last edited by IndigoBug1987 : 26th Jul 2013 at 11:18 PM.
edit: OK I have successfully patched my game correctly. I'm now up to date. I have all my original package mods and Sixpack running successfully. Seems to work just fine. I have not reinstalled any simpack files as of yet. I have a modtesting town. (im using apploosa plains bc that was my last expansion) I normally use a town called Dragon Falls bc it is a nice town that has all the rabbit holes up to Pets))

I do have one question about the simpack update action. What are the 'queries to date' I have about 6k so far and i've not been playing for more than a couple hours in this town. Is it supposed to be that many? I choose to activate all of sixpacks optional stuff through City Hall. Will this lag my game?

Liking the mod so far, my sim has about a 7 in athletic and she's looking great.

Ok, not 100% sure whats wrong here.
Your other mods work you say?
Could you check your patch level like described here http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Patch+Level+Compatibility

10.something is your launcher version.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#160 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoBug1987
I do have one question about the simpack update action. What are the 'queries to date' I have about 6k so far and i've not been playing for more than a couple hours in this town. Is it supposed to be that many? I choose to activate all of sixpacks optional stuff through City Hall. Will this lag my game?

Liking the mod so far, my sim has about a 7 in athletic and she's looking great.

Glad you got it to work

Yes, the "queries" figure rises quite dramatically while you play the game, thats normal. A query happens when the mod is called to check if a Sim needs to have their muscle definition redrawn in the game. This operation is simple and quick, probably several thousands of queries can be calculated within a second.

The mod does this sort of caching to avoid actual modifications to the Sims (those are counted as "Sixpacks updated") because these are more CPU intensive.

Both numbers are just counters, so the longer you play the higher numbers you get. High number of queries and low number of updates is just a sign that the mod is running very efficiently

Field Researcher
#161 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 1:23 AM
is this compatible with 1.57 yet?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#162 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IceSilverCrystal
is this compatible with 1.57 yet?

Yes, the mod works fine with 1.57

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 11:11 AM
Thanks a lot for this mod! It always seemed like something EA should have implemented themselves. And thank you especially for letting us know that it works with 1.57!
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 4:17 PM Last edited by bitterquill : 15th Oct 2013 at 5:12 PM.
I've posted before to thank you for this mod, as it really is great.

I just wanted to update and say that I, too, have had issues with this mod disappearing from the City Hall menu. I haven't done significant testing, but the problem seems to start after I tweak my NRaas settings, so it's not so much a problem with this mod as a conflict between it and another. I'll update this post later if I have time to narrow down the source of the issue.

Thanks again for the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 9:36 PM
Does it work with the 1.6 patch? and if not will you update it? Nice mod btw
Test Subject
#166 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bitterquill
I've posted before to thank you for this mod, as it really is great.

I just wanted to update and say that I, too, have had issues with this mod disappearing from the City Hall menu. I haven't done significant testing, but the problem seems to start after I tweak my NRaas settings, so it's not so much a problem with this mod as a conflict between it and another. I'll update this post later if I have time to narrow down the source of the issue.

Thanks again for the mod.

If your on the new 1.63 patch or whatever, I read somewhere that you shoul remove Nraas before updating it, then reinstall it, as it can cause problems.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#167 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rfyu2
Does it work with the 1.6 patch? and if not will you update it? Nice mod btw

I have not updated my game to the new patch myself, but you can try the mod and see if anything explodes.

I'll let everyone know once I have a definitive answer about 1.63 compatibility. Will take a good couple of days

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#168 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 8:14 PM
Mod is compatible with patch 1.63

Lab Assistant
#169 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rfyu2
If your on the new 1.63 patch or whatever, I read somewhere that you shoul remove Nraas before updating it, then reinstall it, as it can cause problems.

My post was from two days before the 1.63 patch was released, so I didn't have it installed yet.

Mod is compatible with patch 1.63

Excellent. Many thanks.
THANKS POST
#170 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 9:44 AM
Nice mod ! I like it ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 12:59 PM Last edited by mlmbug : 15th Mar 2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: redacted info
This is a great mod, i don't get why EA didn't implement this themselves!!

i can also confirm it works for version 1.67
Field Researcher
#172 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mlmbug
This is a great mod, i don't get why EA didn't implement this themselves!!

i can also confirm it works for version 1.67
thank you i was going to ask
Test Subject
#173 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 6:39 AM Last edited by scsj : 11th Aug 2014 at 7:07 AM.
This mod was running perfectly until this morning when it disappeared without a trace. It's in exactly the right place, like I said it's been working just fine. Now suddenly there's no City Hall menu, no "Update Sixpack" option, nothing. It does still show up on the main menu in my list of mods. The only thing that changed between yesterday and today is I downloaded the Woohooer mod. So I got rid of that, reinstalled this mod, did a factory reset on the game, and restarted my copmuter, but none of it changed anything. The mod is just gone. I was right in the middle of training a couple of my sims, too. Any ideas anybody?? I hope this thread still has enough life in it to help me out.
Test Subject
#174 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 2:45 AM
It's making my game run slower and every time i press < or > to move sideways it goes slow and makes it also go super fast when trying to drag. please help i really want it
Test Subject
#175 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 11:03 PM
This mod really makes my budding athletes feel more realistic. Sadly the mod menu disappeared from both my sims and the town hall after working fine for months. It's still registering in game and doing a new install for both this mod and all my other mods did nothing. Has anyone ever figured out a fix for this?
Page 7 of 8