Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 8:46 PM
Default You may never leave.
Eliza Carey.
Subject No.134664
Program Satus: Pre-Life Contractor
World: Devils port.

I woke up silently. I knew where I was. A Life Contractor Database.
There were wires coming from a machine, which connected to various gadgets. But most of them were connected to one place.
Me.
Inch by inch, I slowly moved from the tin bed I was laid on.
"Your'e going, where?" A voice asked behind me.
I started screaming, and jumping and kicking around. They were flowing fluids into me, of course I had gone crazy.
"military! military! She is reacting to Hipherum!" A male scientist yelled into a speaker, while frantically trying to attach the wires and drips back to me.
A troupe of hunky men ran in, and pulled me back to the bed.
"No, No, you can't tell me what these are!" I screamed, tears rolling down my red face.
"Calm down, you'll die if you don't!" A lady said behind me, trying to put a mask on my face.
They shot me, with sleeping drugs.
I was frozen, I could still hear
"of course, this one will be in devilsport."
"Why, that place is full to the brim."
"keith regan was willing to accept her. No one else. Anywhere."
Despite my hardest efforts to stay awake, those drugs where powerful.

Cliffhanger! More tommorow"
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 8:57 PM
Interesting...I am intrigued...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:20 PM Last edited by cherrylyra : 13th Sep 2014 at 11:35 AM.
Default Part 2
should explain.
Strike hit us in 52 hours. Within that period of time, 92% of the population was gone. With the wind. The all became extremely sick. Dying, hurt and in pain.
Everybody was rushing to the hospital. But nurses and doctors were infected to. It was like the world had gone.
We figured out who survived. Those with rare blood types. I was adopted, and my family were gone too. I have 0 negative blood, I survived.
I was only 14, I had nowhere to go. My friend Maggie was the same. We had to rob from shops, steal from cars of dead bodies. It was horror.
Then there was one day when everything turned out wrong. There was no food. Famine was approaching.
The worst part was Maggie. Like mine, her family had died, but she hadn't been an orphan for a decade. I had.
Her body was becoming thinner quicker than mine. She fell sick. I tried to nurse her, covering her with blankets of old clothes and leaves but it wasn't enough. She died..
Then they found me.
I fought as hard as I could. But they were the remainders of the goverment and the milatary. I am a teen girl. No contest.
They shot me with drugs to make me pass out, as if I was a wild animal. You know the rest.

After all the drama, I've been waking up and quickly falling asleep. I think they shot me with narcolepsy or something. I don't know.
It's not going to take a genius to figure out what was going on. I'm a test subject. A guinea pig. I'm not useful to final hope.
The program. Your accepted or not. You have babies, or you die. Simple. But not with Taila Vitae around.
She is the head of Final Hope. But she knows who created the virus. But she won't tell a soul. But I'll find out.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:09 AM
I like it

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:57 PM
My head ached for ages, but, like the rest of my adventures since tuesday, it happened whilst I was sleeping.
I fell out of the bed, Metal table I was lying on. I realised I was in a van. A photocopier made a hideous dying whale sound, and printed out some paper.

You are being transported to life contractor compoud Devilsport. This is a safe virus-free zone where you will live until you have had 20 children. Your lastborn female will take over your legacy, so on and so fourth until your family has 100 offspring from the chosen ones. You are not an adult, so you will live in a sorority house until you are eighteen. Please listen to any adults there, or you will be evicted and killed. This is not 2014. The world is judgemental, think of that.
I gulped. killed for not paying attention. God, I knew times were tough, but not this bad.
There was nothing else to do other than re-read this note and let the words sink in.

The world is a judgemental place.