Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Odette Build Set

by Adele Posted 15th Apr 2009 at 2:47 PM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:42 PM
Happy Be-lated 20th Birthday Adele! I so love seeing everything that you create and am so glad that you released these so that I can add them to my game!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:53 PM
Happy 20th Birthday!
And thanks as always for sharing your items.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:05 PM
I rarely post comments but for you I simply must:

Your items are always so tasteful and gorgeous. I love your choices of color. My favorite furniture/wallpaper/floors are from you!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:13 PM
Adele, you are just too awesome! Thanks for giving US another gift for your birthday.
And Happy Birthday! I hope you have many more

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Inventor
#30 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:23 PM
Pretty nice work. Thx for sharing.
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:46 PM
I know you probably hear this all the time, but I am constantly fangirling you. I'm so glad you made more walls- I use your first set all the time! These look gorgeous, and I can't wait to try them out. Thanks.

(And happy birthday. :D)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:01 AM
I usually do not post comments too much, but today I feel the need to do so. First off, happy belated birthday! Second, I love this set, as with the vast majority of your creations, and I hope that you keep making thing for the sims 2, but also I hope that you don't lose the quality and time you put into them.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:55 AM Last edited by mollipopster : 17th Apr 2009 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Used 'beautiful' three times in one post. Dur.
Oh, Adele... It's so humbling that you are so young and so talented! I created an 'homage to Adele' apartment using only your objects and walls, and it is so lovely. Your work has such a beautiful feel to it. Thank you for your exquisite items!

P.S.

Unfortunately, I am experiencing an error when I try to download the striped walls:

...\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LHH8MJ1I\MTS2_Adele_905824_ADELE_odetteBuildSet_stripedPaper[1].rar: Unexpected end of archive
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:25 AM
@ mollipopster-- what are you using to unzip the archive? I'm using winRAR, and it has not given me any sort of error. :/
Inventor
#35 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:29 AM
Happy Belated Birthday!
If only aging would stop there...

These are wonderful. Can't wait to use them in my game.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#36 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:32 AM
Happy Belated, Adele! I know how you feel about turning 20. The time goes by so fast.
Thanks for the build set, also. It's gorgeous. Will have to add this to my already bulging downloads folder.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:45 AM
Thank you very much! Everything you make is always beautiful!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:48 AM
Played the new floors in my game and loved them.

Hugs to you.

Enjoy your youth and go slow, there is no rush. Live in the moment when possible, savor them.
Scholar
#39 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:54 AM
First of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for this wonderful set of walls and floors

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:55 AM
Your Uploads are just great! I really adore you! Thanks for Sharing them!
Inventor
#41 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:49 PM
Ok - your birthday seems to be a birthday for all of us with all your nice presents!
So Happy Birthday and thank you for your wonderful items!!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:24 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Adele!!!
If I could send you a bouquet of flowers, I would......
So, instead, I will offer up a sincere and heartfelt thank you for ALL the beautiful designs you have shared with us....you have a remarkable talent for one so young...if you are doing things like this NOW.......WOW! What will you accomplish later?....Blows my mind just thinking about it! ( A deep bow to you! ) Thank you! P.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:41 PM
I just don't know how much more my computer can handle all your stuff. With cc enabled, it's going super slow, I thought of deleting some but I couldn't!! They're just too precious! From little pile of books to highly detailed skirt with boots you've made, I love them madly.

Another thing, in the future, when I'm old (currently in high school :D) and rich enough, can I hire you to decorate my house? Seriously, your style and colour combination is amazing. You're truly an artist!

Last but not least, Happy Belated Birthday :D
20's a great number, enjoy it while you can, best wishes!

Ps. Gorgeous profile pic

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 6:38 PM
Hey, thanks! I can't wait to see how this will look in my game... ^^
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:53 PM
Ha, ha - my birthday was the 14th and I can't believe I'm a lot older than 20! Time does move quickly. Happy (belated) birthday!

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous set. It looks amazing.
Scholar
#46 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:40 PM
nice wall and floor set, also happy belated bday adele
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adele
@ mollipopster-- what are you using to unzip the archive? I'm using winRAR, and it has not given me any sort of error. :/

Hm! I am also using winRAR. I was wondering if it was just me, since I didn't see that anyone else has posted about a problem downloading the file set. How odd! Perhaps it will resolve on its own. <toddles off to try again>
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:55 AM
Great set! Ty for always sharing your talent with us!
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday~
Yes, 20 is young! And another Birthday beats the alternative!
I was turning 20 when you were born - feels like yesterday my dear! I thank God for everyday, so 20 is good, as is 30..and 40 will be for me this year too!
Thnx again!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mollipopster
Hm! I am also using winRAR. I was wondering if it was just me, since I didn't see that anyone else has posted about a problem downloading the file set. How odd! Perhaps it will resolve on its own. <toddles off to try again>

What version of WinRAR do you have, mollipopster? If you have an older version, this may be the issue. I remember that I had all sorts of problems extracting archives back before I upgraded to the latest version.

You can upgrade by downloading the latest version from here:
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/300...4-10745708.html

@ everyone else: thank you!!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 7:22 AM
Great set. Thank you so much.
Page 2 of 3