Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* Dining Table Clutter

by cmomoney Posted 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:40 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2010 at 7:06 AM by cmomoney

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:31 AM
Bravo et merci!!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 8:27 PM
So I have no clue how active you are on here but I felt like posting to let you know I came across a problem with the forks and such.

Everything worked just fine for a while, after I loaded up my game today I got the 99% loaded bug. After spending an hour troubleshooting I found that the silverware was causing the problem. I rename everything I download to keep it nice and clean in my folders, maybe that caused a problem? Perhaps it was a conflict with one of my other mods. I have no clue, all I know is that it worked for a bit and now it causes problems for my game. It's not a huge deal but I thought it was worth making a note of it.
Page 4 of 4