Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#126 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:23 AM
I really REALLY would love a garden bed hack which allows you to build and plant roof top gardens. At the moment, you can do it with move objects, but the plants hover fairly significantly above the floor tile.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 4:03 AM
Garden Plot Vertical Position Fix

Is that what you are looking for, tanahmerah? I haven't used it myself.
Test Subject
#128 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 8:37 PM
I would like to see a more realistic romance decay hack. Something that will require more frequent romantic interactions to keep the 'hearts' up. Friendly interactions will still keep the relation 100/100 but will clear the heart flags if a certain amount of time has passed without any romantic interactions.
#129 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:35 AM
Default A better NPC replacer
Going through and making a hundred and twenty fake NPCs and then replacing them all in Sims Surgery is a pain in the butt. I'd like one like we had for Sims 1, back in the day, where you could open up a little program outside of the Sims, and replace their clothes and head.
#130 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyjon
Garden Plot Vertical Position Fix

Is that what you are looking for, tanahmerah? I haven't used it myself.

*Yaaaayyy* That looks very much like something that would work. I'm going to try it! THANK YOU!!! :jig:
#131 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
A hack that would put all custom content automatically to one collection folder.

Ooooh, that'd be good wouldn't it! I'd like that one too.
Test Subject
#132 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:56 PM
Get rid of the balloons please!?
I would LOVE a hack that stops the balloons on the right from popping up when you lose a friend, or best friend or whatever. I'm using the Insimenator to get alot of friends/aquaintances, but for every one that I don't keep in contact with, the damn phone rings off the hook and all these balloons start popping up. I also don't need to see the balloons telling me "See you later" when a visitor leaves my lot. Anyone know where I can find such a hack, or can someone create one??

Also, a hack that will make your sims take their food to the CLOSEST table, and not the most comfortable would be nice. I'm rying to have a bbq on my back deck with my sim family and they keep taking their food into the dining room table to eat. Very annoying! lol

Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#133 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmserene
I would LOVE a hack that stops the balloons on the right from popping up when you lose a friend, or best friend or whatever. I'm using the Insimenator to get alot of friends/aquaintances, but for every one that I don't keep in contact with, the damn phone rings off the hook and all these balloons start popping up. I also don't need to see the balloons telling me "See you later" when a visitor leaves my lot. Anyone know where I can find such a hack, or can someone create one??

Also, a hack that will make your sims take their food to the CLOSEST table, and not the most comfortable would be nice. I'm rying to have a bbq on my back deck with my sim family and they keep taking their food into the dining room table to eat. Very annoying! lol

Thanks! :D

I found a mod for the low relationship phone calls. Not sure yet if it will get rid of the "bubbles" but at least it will stop them all from calling!! Here's the link in case someone else needs this!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=293243
dodgy builder
#134 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 6:51 PM
I don't want to read all the threads. I haven't been here to much.

Where is the hack that makes inner courtyards sunny? I like houses with a yard inside, but I have to make some opening otherwise the program thinks it is inside.
Forum Resident
#135 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naz
I'd like to see a hack where a vampire is able to walk around during the day as long as they're inside a building (so motives would remain the same, or go down more slowly).

ModtheSims2 - Monique's Vamp Daytime Indoors Hack ^_^
#136 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zavi
I want a one-sided relationship/abuse/rape hack. Not to sound really mean or creepy, but ...

dude seriously wtf? :eviltongu

i agree with comment #107.
Instructor
#137 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 4:35 AM
That post by Zavi was from over a year ago.

1) I would love to see a mod that will make sims use the closet available trash can.

2) And I would really love a mod for the phonebook to also sort contacts by "Family."
Field Researcher
#138 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 4:53 AM
rosesforme17
MATY has a hack that when you click on the selected sim and click "call", depending on the sim, they can choose from "friends" "targets" or "family". I believe it is the "phone hack", but I have just updated the DC for so long, I'm not sure.
#139 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosesforme17
That post by Zavi was from over a year ago.

1) I would love to see a mod that will make sims use the closet available trash can.

2) And I would really love a mod for the phonebook to also sort contacts by "Family."

maybe so rosesforme17 but it is disturbing i was just putting my two cents in i did'nt mean to offend you.
Instructor
#140 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:05 PM
I wasn't offended Fiestybutnice, I was just surprised that anyone responded to it after so much time.

I've seen that phone hack you mention maven2379, but never really considered it. I thought it was for something else. I'll give it a closer look though. Thanks.
#141 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 9:41 AM
I wish i had a hack that could stop the option 'be greeted'..i mean what's the point from it?If i ever want my sim to get new friend i'll simply find one.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by versus
I wish i had a hack that could stop the option 'be greeted'..i mean what's the point from it?If i ever want my sim to get new friend i'll simply find one.

The only "Be Greeted" interaction I know of is the one the Unsavory Charlatan uses when he's about to pick your sim's pocket. To get rid of him, use the "No More Charlatan" hack by Squinge (http://www.insimenator.org/smf/inde...c,92560.0.html).
#143 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 5:11 PM
Oh,thanks,but i like that guy,even though i dont have bon voyage :D
P.S in the same site i found my wanted hack :yippee:
Instructor
#144 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 8:48 PM
I checked out that hack maven2379, but I did not see anything different with it installed. Maybe because AL has a few of the features that hack had. I tried it out in my test Sims 2 with no other mods/hacks but the only thing I noticed from it was being able to change the number of rings on the phone. I saw no other features or changes. I don't think it's really what I wanted anyway.

So I still would like to see a hack for the phonebook to sort by family members.
Field Researcher
#145 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:15 PM
Rosesforme17, you have to click on the sim (not the phone) and you will see Call.../Family. The sim will go to the phone and it will bring up a phone book that has just family members in it, even family members that haven't been met yet.
Test Subject
#146 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 12:26 AM
I Would Like to See some Hacks for,,,,, say the Washer/Dryer where they put clothes in and take them out and being able too add laundry Detergant and being able too use the iron/ironing board and hanging up clothes in the closet...
Vaccuming carpets when they get dirty
Shoveling snow or using a snowblower on the sidewalks and driveways
cleaning windows
smoking cigarettes
changing clothes without the "Spin Around Effect" for all things... ready for work,shower,etc etc etc...
workable VCRs / DVD players
replacing the lifetime lightbulbs with 1000 hr bulbs
Useable dog food/cat food instead of the magical appearing bags
light switches that work in each room
pluging in hair dryers that would work
having too use Toilet Paper and restocking the toilet paper when its used up
keys for the front door that the sim would use too enter
see a Electric meter reader or Gas meter man come read your meters
Paper boy actually puts your paper in a paper box instead of on the lawn
go grocery shopping instead of always having to order groceries same thing for other stuff such as tvs,cars,toys, etc etc etc

lol

I think i could go on and on..... but just alot of things like we do on daily ordeal
Instructor
#147 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyjon
Rosesforme17, you have to click on the sim (not the phone) and you will see Call.../Family. The sim will go to the phone and it will bring up a phone book that has just family members in it, even family members that haven't been met yet.

I did click on the sim but there were no phone/call options. The only option I saw, either on sim or phone, was to change the number of rings. I'll check again, but there wasn't any options when I first tried.

To toons67, there are hacks available to eliminate the spinning around to change clothes. I'll edit my post if I find them to give you the link. Here's one from MTS2... No Spin When Changing Clothes
Test Subject
#148 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 11:41 PM
thanks for the one link.... will check back too see if you add any others...
Test Subject
#149 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 5:23 AM
I'd like to see a hack that allows Adult/Teen romantic relationships. I'd also like to see an incest hack.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 4:53 PM
i wanna see a hack that lets your sims climb trees...

...what? Its fun!
Page 6 of 580