Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#8376 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 4:55 AM
Apparently dogs have an interaction where they can sit and watch a sim who is dancing.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8377 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Apparently dogs have an interaction where they can sit and watch a sim who is dancing.

It sounds better than the howling to the radio.
Mad Poster
#8378 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 9:06 AM
Dogs can also howl while someone is playing the piano badly. They have a sense of musical ability, too.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Top Secret Researcher
#8379 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 1:17 PM
Well when dogs howl it's because they like the sound and are singing along. So I guess if nobody else will appreciate you, at least your dog will.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Top Secret Researcher
#8380 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 3:03 PM
Reminds me of my dog, she always howled when someone was playing the harmonica. She sang in tune too! I have a video.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Test Subject
#8381 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 2:35 AM
Here's something I have never seen/noticed before: - Two teen sims, Adrian and Ben were about to walk past each other on the pavement outside the lot, Adrian spat towards the road when he was about to pass Ben. Ben looked at Adrian with a disgusted expression, Adrian looked at spitter Ben, Ben shrugged at Ben with his lips down turned in a frown and walked past Ben. I have never noticed a sim spit on the ground before. Has anyone else noticed this? I am using the Sims 2 traits system, which unlocks extreme actions for different traits/personality types so that may be the reason I have seen this.
Mad Poster
#8382 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 4:51 PM
I've got new trash disposal bins that allow sims to toss bills or homework in the trash if the cheat mode is enabled on the bin.I also installed a new custom fishing pond and it works for smaller lot sizes.It might even work on aprtments where sims would have to go out to a community lot in the past.
Mad Poster
#8383 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 6:04 PM
I need to put an extra tile between my bed (foot) and my wooden chest. One tile is not enough.
(Oh, that is in my real life bedroom - how am I going to do that? )
Field Researcher
#8384 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 4:13 AM
I attempted to move a grave and found out it fulfilled a "Relative Dies" fear. I'll just wait a bit.
Mad Poster
#8385 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77
I attempted to move a grave and found out it fulfilled a "Relative Dies" fear. I'll just wait a bit.

If you resurrect a relative, that will also trigger it.
I resurrected Mortimer Goth's parents and he went into aspiration failure because of it...took me quite a while to bring him out of it..

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Field Researcher
#8386 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 9:00 AM
That's kinda annoying. Shouldn't he be happy they are back?
Mad Poster
#8387 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enebya
That's kinda annoying. Shouldn't he be happy they are back?

Mortimer inherited from them both. Lots of problems now.
Forum Resident
#8388 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Mortimer inherited from them both. Lots of problems now.

I don't see a problem, if they die again he can inherit again.

...did I just channel Dina?
Mad Poster
#8389 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 8:57 PM
Ah, but it triggered the sad occasion before they were resurrected-their deaths. Mortimer is a sensitive man who overthinks a lot of things.

But Dina doesn't mind that side of him. She really does appreciate his wealth, though...

Field Researcher
#8390 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 2:37 AM
The college professor laughs at the school cheer.
Mad Poster
#8391 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 8:48 PM
Washing windows increases enviroment score.
Field Researcher
#8392 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Washing windows increases enviroment score.

How do you wash windows?
Mad Poster
#8393 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coriel_Muroz
How do you wash windows?

It's supposed to be autonomous, but never happens, but you can download a mod that enables it by command.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#8394 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 11:00 PM
I'm sure this isn't news to most people. But last night, I was trying to figure out how to marry a dormie. I had done it before, a couple of years ago in an old save. I was puzzled why it wouldn't work. Then I realized. Age is the only reason. So, I did Propose -> Move In and sure enough, she aged up, last name intact. And then the propose -> marriage option was there.
Scholar
#8395 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
It's supposed to be autonomous, but never happens, but you can download a mod that enables it by command.

It only happened to me one time autonomously, and that was when she moved into a house where there was literally nothing else to do because no furniture yet. I didn't even know it was an action!
Test Subject
#8396 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
It only happened to me one time autonomously, and that was when she moved into a house where there was literally nothing else to do because no furniture yet. I didn't even know it was an action!

Perhaps someone needs to just bump up how 'attractive' the action is to sims a smidge, so it can compete with other objects in the house.
Top Secret Researcher
#8397 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77
I'm sure this isn't news to most people. But last night, I was trying to figure out how to marry a dormie. I had done it before, a couple of years ago in an old save. I was puzzled why it wouldn't work. Then I realized. Age is the only reason. So, I did Propose -> Move In and sure enough, she aged up, last name intact. And then the propose -> marriage option was there.

I just now discovered that moving them in will age them up. I always aged them with some hacked object or other and THEN got them married.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#8398 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 3:10 AM
Supposedly if you ask them to move in with a sim who has graduated from college, they will age up with a college degree as if they had graduated too. But this seems to fail sometimes.
Mad Poster
#8399 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coriel_Muroz
How do you wash windows?

Use this mod (Window Washing)
https://modthesims.info/d/570412/hi...ns-enabled.html
Field Researcher
#8400 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 12:51 PM
Default What did you discover
There’s a tiny packet of chips within a packet of chips....
Screenshots
Page 336 of 445