Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deadly SpellCasters Mod [Completely Remade!!]

by andrian_m.l Posted 23rd Sep 2019 at 3:53 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2022 at 2:45 PM by andrian_m.l : Update

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by davidsalter
PERFECT!
time to have fun and kill off really badly generated sims :D

That's EXACTLY what I am using it for!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 9:12 PM
Like the mod and thanks for pointing the way to Sims 4 Mod Constructor! Any chance you could make a lightweight tutorial on how you did it? The only tutorial I can find for Mod Constructor I can find is not very helpful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 9:42 PM
Been waiting for this mod since RoM dropped! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 11:02 PM
Wow, I have been looking for a mod like this since realm of magic came out But... I think the mesh for the orb thing and the price is weird, maybe a book or tome would be better and it shouldn't cost so much maybe like 700 or 500 simoleons. Thanks again i really love what you are doing and i hope you continue to fulfill the Sims Community needs.
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 11:50 PM
Hi, I installed this mod but when I tried to use burnio on a sim, she died and the grim reaper appeared but he didn’t take her body. And her body laid there for hours with all the sims crying around and my sim was unable to leave the lot because of the death occurring and I had to reset the dead sim to be able to leave. :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ninaste02
Hi, I installed this mod but when I tried to use burnio on a sim, she died and the grim reaper appeared but he didn’t take her body. And her body laid there for hours with all the sims crying around and my sim was unable to leave the lot because of the death occurring and I had to reset the dead sim to be able to leave. :/

Hey, I know that sucks but that's a game bug...
You might need to reset the dead sim's body by typing resetsim firstname lastname (of the dead Sim) on your cheat console...
Or you can also press shift+left click on the dead sim and select the reset object (debug) option...
Be sure to turn on testingcheats first...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 5:42 AM Last edited by BrianZ : 25th Sep 2019 at 8:57 AM.
Has anyone tried to kill a vampire using these spells? I was a bit shocked when I set the ground under Vlad's feet on fire with Inferniate, and he just stood there like "This is fine..."
Edit: "Burnio" did nothing to Vlad, but "Explosio" snuffed him. My story can move on now!
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 9:38 AM
Loving this mod, thanks for creating! Love killing all the annoying paparazzi that harass my celebrity sim.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 3:35 PM
thank you for this mod! can I put a request for a fortune teller ? a tarot , and crystal ball orb used to see the future ? maybe adds buffs of luck and love ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 4:31 PM
Love that this is a separate object that I can choose to utilize or not.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 12:34 AM
This sounds like an amazing mod!!! Thank you!!!!
Do you know when the bug about the dead sim's body happens? Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 10:54 PM
Wow!!! this is awesome.. finally, my Sim can take revenge on his/her exes and enemies. LoL
Suggestion: rather than 'giving' all the spells at once, let the spellcaster unlock spells as they go up the ranks like they do with the in-game spells.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 11:42 AM
I am having so much fun with this mod and i'm getting rid of a lot of sims that i can't stand in my game...Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 3:54 PM Last edited by davidsalter : 27th Sep 2019 at 3:55 PM. Reason: this was ment to be a feedback and a thanks post
any chance of allowing the player controlled sim to perform a forced Rite of Dissolution?
loving the mod but i noticed that many townies and non-played sims became spellcasters before i modded the ability for this to happen down, problem is many of them are still casters but i dont want to kill EVERYONE as i like some of the old townies.
tearing the magic from the users+teleporting then home(so they dont get reapplied the occult) sounds exactly like something i'd expect from this mod ;P

otherwise its perfect for what i needed, no longer does my RoM area look like a circus
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 7:45 PM
any chance to make a weather based spells mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 10:09 AM
This is amazing now all we need is cast-able curses :D
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 4:00 AM
Hi, I didn't test the mod as I made a similar one, but... I looked into it and your death interactions will not work Off Lot. To make them work everywhere you need to add some condition at the end of the tuning. I'm passing you one of my death interactions tuning for reference. If you add the conditions, then the spells will work on NPC out of an active lot too.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Zero_Death_Frozen.zip (3.8 KB, 18 downloads)
Description: Only XML
Test Subject
Original Poster
#43 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zer0_
Hi, I didn't test the mod as I made a similar one, but... I looked into it and your death interactions will not work Off Lot. To make them work everywhere you need to add some condition at the end of the tuning. I'm passing you one of my death interactions tuning for reference. If you add the conditions, then the spells will work on NPC out of an active lot too.

Hey, You should test it first, tho... Bcs, It does work off lot... I've modified all the death interaction tunings in the mod by myself... But, instead of adding some conditions at the end of the tuning, I removed some from the tunings and I already test it myself before uploading my mod... Somehow, it worked... As you can see on the screenshots, some of the target sims are NPC out of the active lot... And it works just fine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 3:20 AM
Love the idea of this and can't wait to try it...only thing is I wish it came with swatches. The rainbow doesn't exactly scream deadly lol. It looks good though.
Lab Assistant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 1:05 AM
thanks for this mod love it!

i guess while im typing this, i might as well throw in a random suggestion/idea, hmm
how about no kill on vampires unless from fire type spell
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 6:17 AM
I saw James Turner playing with this in his latest LP video... it looks totally awesome, and I'm so excited to check it out for myself!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 11:39 AM
Thank you, I've had some fun with this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 10:55 AM
I just made an evil witch, so thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 12th Nov 2019 at 1:39 AM
Nice mod, thanks.