Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broiled Beef au Jus Meal -- NEWLY ANIMATED and OFB Ready

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 24th Jan 2006 at 12:50 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2006 at 4:16 PM by FoxieRoxieNYC : Updated NEW Animated Meal

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 6:57 PM
Thanks
This looks really good! I can't wait to have my Sims make this. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your next meals. Any chance of making roast chicken?

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#27 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
Mmmmm!! Looks delicious! Thanks much! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 10:20 PM
Thanks guys for the responses! Thanks Fireflies for the info, I PM'd you. And as for the roast chicken, I do actually have one already created (as well as falafels and a shrimp meal that I made a long while ago). Those are already working and finished from like last year sometime, so I will put them up on my site for download later this week (I'm trying to update every Friday). So check then!

http://www.freewebs.com/pixelatedseries
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:09 PM
That looks like something I'd really like to eat. MMM mmm MMM!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:19 PM
thanks it looks wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:51 AM
Awesome thanks I love the new meals it's fun to cook new stuff!! Thanks so much!! I'll test it for ya!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:57 AM
looks SO good, will try!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:43 AM
I'm drooling. Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#34 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:48 AM
This is great. Its making my mouth water and I just got really hungry. ~(I hope we have steak in the fridge)~

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:24 AM
Great Job Can't Wait To Eat
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:21 AM
looks delicious, thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:33 PM
Have just tested your updated Broiled Beef dinner in my English UK version of the game and it appears correctly in the fridge menu. Hopefully you can now update your Teriyaki Chicken.
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:36 PM
mmmmmm yummy 5star meal
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:38 PM
Ok great Maxine! I'm working on meals right now actually and I'm going to update that Teriyaki one now and put it up at my website!

Thanks you guys for the additional comments. There is going to be a new meal at my site: Falafels.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM
nice work indeed

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:52 PM
It looks scrumptious...but it doesn't work in my game it causes an object error.

'I love to do the things the censors won't pass.' - Marilyn Monroe
Field Researcher
#42 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 6:29 PM
Default Mesh program
So what program do you use to make your meshes? just curious

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 10:38 PM
Mmmmmmmmm Yummmy! This looks great! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:58 PM
Great job! Looks very tasty!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:10 AM
thanx itz awesuumm
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:44 AM
Wow! Excellent job on the graphics! This looks so great and delicious (and I'm a vegetarian, so that tells you how great of work I think you did)! 5-stars!!

You can find my lots and other creations on TSR.
Proud member of TSRAA and S2HBAA. :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:09 AM
Hmm causing an error? What is the error saying? It has its own guid and everything so it shouldnt be conflicting with anything. I would say to just erase it and try putting back into the downloads folder, but this time try a subfolder -- maybe one called mods or foods or whatever, and see what happens.

The program I use for meshes are 3D Studio Max and Milkshape. But it's all really in the texturing.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
hello just wanted to add a tag Thanking you for sharing your project creation with all of us. Whats funny is i seen this a couple days ago and was going to download it but, i duno why lol i thought it said boiled beef and i thought ewe uh no , my apologies very good work

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:08 PM
ummm yum, smells good....
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:25 PM
This looks delicious.
My Sims are going to enjoy eating this.
Thanks!
Page 2 of 5