Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broiled Beef au Jus Meal -- NEWLY ANIMATED and OFB Ready

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 24th Jan 2006 at 12:50 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2006 at 4:16 PM by FoxieRoxieNYC : Updated NEW Animated Meal

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:17 PM Last edited by cereja-chan : 26th Jan 2006 at 8:28 PM.
hello

I've tested it. Works fine for me, however the pie menu appears in English - my version is Brazilian Portuguese.
I'd love to traslate it, but I'm Mod-Dumb. Anyway, if you want, I'm here, can lend my helping hand.

It's amazing how you made the burnt state - not even the Great Exnem achieved that!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

btw, I have all EPs :P

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
food looks really tasty! thank you
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:49 PM
Mmmmmm, yummy!!! I'm hungry now.
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:03 AM
Ooh~ Yummyy lolz ^^ Ty!!

`` Boo.DidIScareYou--♥
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:23 AM
i absolutely love all the foods you make! almost makes me wish i wasnt a vegetarian
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:05 PM
Thanks a bunch, it looks good!

~*JaCi aNn*~
"Violence isn't the answer. It is a question, and the answer is yes."-Matthew Malik
Field Researcher
#57 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 9:58 PM
I had your shrimp scampi and fafael but I took them out because I didn't know if they would work with NL. I would love to have them back. This beef dish works great BTW, thanks.
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM
looks good! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:12 PM
ohhhh.... I am a vegetarion but I am still waaaay downloading this! Just coz im a veggie dosn't mean I can't drool over sim meat! Look scrummy, thanks!

Never, ever, ever underestimate the power of SMALL
Visit - http://www.cherrycola.moonfruit.com
Test Subject
#60 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:01 AM
its really cool
Test Subject
#61 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:23 PM
Great Job, This looks wonderful!
#62 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:42 AM
Very nice looking, espacially the meat. I am going to try if it works and when I can I will let you know what language is popping up, okay? Thanks for the nice meal!
Test Subject
#63 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 3:48 AM
Tested this in my game. It shows up on the fridge pie menu. But when my sim clicks on it (all very high Cooking Skills) they step up to the fridge, and then the action fades away. They just don't make it. Am I the only one experiencing this?

I have The Sims 2 and University. No Nightlife though. I do have a few mods, including the Nanny and the All-in-One NPC by ChristianLov, and some foods by Exnem and Fireflies. The food objects by the latter work though. My sims are dying to try your broiled beef, lol...
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 12:31 PM
Looks lovely! I agree it looks so real.
Great Job FoxieRoxieNYC !
Downloading Now!
*Presses thanks button and rates 5*
DaMelsta
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:31 PM
Thank you guys so much again for the compliments really! I am working on figuring out the animations problems so hopefully soon I can bring you all fully animated meals. Limoges I'm not sure why it would be doing this, this is the first that I've heard of this. Have you tried it again since? Let me know if it's fixed by itself or if it's still problematic. The fact that you dont have NL shouldnt be a problem, I think foods are not really affected by the whole EP upgrade thing. So let me know of any problems still.

For the foreign laguages, I'm going to just keep it in English because it's a lot to try to change all the languages and translate them and hey it's only fair to the others that speak those wonderful languages that I have no idea of how to translate, lol.

The falafel meal and the shrimp scampi meal will go up at my site within the next week!

Thanks guys again I'm glad you all like them!
Scholar
#66 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:33 AM
I cant wait for the shrimp meal I hate maxis food plus you add more variety to the sims also please make more foods thanks because it's colorful 5 stars all the way

9b8ll
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:10 PM
WOW nice, wish i could eat it lol, well least my sims will enjoy it, thank you
#68 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:08 AM
Very nice! ^_^ Thank u soooo much!
Scholar
#69 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:35 PM
Umm, umm, ummm! I can practically SMELL it! The baked potato looks as if the butter is actually melting...yummy!
Thanks so much for this...;can u tell that my mouth is practically watering? lol!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:55 PM
Very nice! I like it!
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:41 PM
This food look really yummy! I just dowloaded it and can't wait to test, high - five! *****
Test Subject
#72 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:17 PM
*Droooooooooolllllllling* ''Ahhhhhhh'' looks so nice!

Lauren
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#73 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 5:11 PM
Looks veeeeery tasty!!!
Love all new good sim meals!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Scholar
#74 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:26 AM
Looks delicious! Thanks
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:39 PM
very good
i now Download files
thx~
Page 3 of 5