Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED--- FFDW-skintone (Non-Default+Default)

by -Mallow- Posted 11th Sep 2011 at 11:19 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2011 at 8:07 AM by -Mallow- : file update

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 90 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Oh, these are so beautiful that I wouldn't mind it a bit. If it's not too much trouble, of course.

I uploaded the Default version, so if you still wish to have it there it is now

Quote: Originally posted by AmberIndia
I would've preferred the nostrils to be a little dark and pronounced, a gorgeous skintone nonetheless!! ^^

Oh yes, I wanted to make the nose a little bit different~~very light and and have the effect of shrink the nose. It is not that I wouldn't prefer normal looking nose, But I merely thought to create a little difference since it is good to have variety between all the several skin-tones out there

Well thank you all for the pleasant comments. Enjoy your game. I better leave this skin-tone work aside now or I never finish my other sim projects.
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 10:06 AM
I see the files are tagged "Barbie"- is there a non-Barbie edition somewhere?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#28 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:03 AM
Thank you so much for this fantastic job, I used to mix and match many skins to my taste but I think I will use this as default from now on. It looks so smooth and natural on my sims and they no longer have the ugly crease above the eyes.
And it would be great to have a Non-Barbie version so I don't have to download pubic hair and nipple separately.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dogstarrb
I see the files are tagged "Barbie"- is there a non-Barbie edition somewhere?

Quote: Originally posted by noxnoxnox
Thank you so much for this fantastic job, I used to mix and match many skins to my taste but I think I will use this as default from now on. It looks so smooth and natural on my sims and they no longer have the ugly crease above the eyes.
And it would be great to have a Non-Barbie version so I don't have to download pubic hair and nipple separately.

Actually there is "naughty" version of this skin which does have pubic hair and more (in case you have Bloom's bottom replacement for male sims then that skin file is also compatible with it) You can download it from my blog. http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_71be8a2d0100xqwn.html
The site is not in English but scroll down the page and under Download sign there are default and non default versions of "naughty" FFDW-skintone. I assume 4Shared is best option to download from.
Alchemist
#30 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 5:39 PM
Thank you so much. Boy, you were fast but I'm not complaining. Can't wait to get them in my game. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 1:52 AM
These are beautiful thanks so much for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#32 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 4:08 PM
Fantastic, I was waiting for you to fix the tone ramps.

Thank you very much ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:41 PM
Cool looking but why not post the "naughty" version here also ?
still thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#34 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:38 AM
Hi, I have used Barbie for a while, but when I come back to check for link of Naughty, I notice that the Naughty version is 64MB while the Barbie is only 24MB, is there a way to optimize that MB thing? Sorry if it's too stupid to ask, but I'm a little concerned about the rendering performance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:05 AM Last edited by -Mallow- : 15th Sep 2011 at 10:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sotolauro
Cool looking but why not post the "naughty" version here also ?
still thanks

Site rules allow only Barbie.

Hi, I have used Barbie for a while, but when I come back to check for link of Naughty, I notice that the Naughty version is 64MB while the Barbie is only 24MB, is there a way to optimize that MB thing? Sorry if it's too stupid to ask, but I'm a little concerned about the rendering performance.

If you download non-default version, both barbie and naughty are around 24MB while the default version for naughty and barbie here and on my site are both 64MB (So Default version is bigger) And of course both have toddler to elder files + all ages specular maps so in comparison to someone's else work that for example has only files for teen to elder and no specular maps this package is naturally bigger.

Edit: Actually I just remembered that there is Aikea Guinea's way of compressing files together which would reduce the file even into 6 MB. It's very,very simple and quick to do - So if you fear the original file to slow down your game performance then I recommend you to do that personally. I'm really sorry I just wouldn't want to do this myself anymore - to upload all the files all over again and make everyone download the files all over again.

EDIT: and apparently I cannot live with myself if I do not have everything perfectly done, so I updated compressed files after all...
Forum Resident
#36 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 11:30 AM
Thank you very much. You are so kind and enthusiastic. I'll wait a while for the file to get approved and download them again. kiss and hug
Edit: Downloaded. This skin is made of pure awesomeness
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 12:20 PM
Thank you very much. You are so kind and enthusiastic. I'll wait a while for the file to get approved and download them again. kiss and hug
Edit: Downloaded. This skin is made of pure awesomeness

Ahaha thank you very much of your kind remark. Enjoy your game
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:38 PM
I would like to try the naughty version of these skins but I can't seem to link to your site. Is there another place i can get them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Certifyed
I would like to try the naughty version of these skins but I can't seem to link to your site. Is there another place i can get them?

No, sorry the only place with the naughty version is in my blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_71be8a2d0100xqwn.html
Try again some other time perhaps then you can access without trouble.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 5:08 AM
ty very much for the ND skin xD love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 12:02 AM
I love this skin, thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 12:45 AM
just awesome, thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 1:33 AM
This is beautiful! Thank you so much for all of the hard work you put into this skin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 2:33 AM
What Is The Different With Default and Non-Default?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 12:50 AM
Very beautiful, thanks!
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 2:26 AM
These look lovely! Amazing work. <3

Out of curiosity, would you have the link to the hair used in the top right picture on CutHair-differentAngles.jpg?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heart station
These look lovely! Amazing work. <3

Out of curiosity, would you have the link to the hair used in the top right picture on CutHair-differentAngles.jpg?

Those hair meshes are all Ea's own so it comes with EP - Probably the Late night expansion pack, I am not really sure

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:25 PM
Hello, for some reason when I use the skintones, my sim turns black...>: could you help me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Joyius
Hello, for some reason when I use the skintones, my sim turns black...>: could you help me?

I see what I can do, you are not the only one with this trouble. I hope I will find the solution ASAP.

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazzyferret
these pale skins really caught my eye... I'll check them out.

Same happened to me. I love this skin, and I can't wait to try it out in CAS!
Page 2 of 6